Riders VS ALS game thread (Garbage Bowl)

You’re right. I guess I was just hoping for one.

A.C. packing on the pounds. Looks like he's gained 20 - minimum.

Oh, good. Another flag. :thdn:

How did this team beat Ottawa?

So do they ever call OPI??? because it looked like Carter made the contact but the Rider DB got called.

Jones looked like he's absolutely seething on the sidelines in that one shot.

Going on 1 hour 40 minutes for a half of football...

Popp’s not looking any too svelte either! And I suspect Cahoon has added a pound or two as well

Home crowd and loss of the Ottawa QB pressing their #3 into service. Saskie doesn’t seem to travel well in the east - all good for our Ticats! :smiley:

Think there still has to be intent to hit him in the slide. If the defender is going for the legs and the QB then slides into the hit I think that is not a penalty. Defenders need some chance.

Of course, I’m thin and trim so I can judge. :wink:

Sadly, this is unwatchable so I'm going to do something else.

Total dominance in the first half for the Als, who saw this coming?

The illegal punts where the refs random methodology places it near the 20 are a licence to print penalties on a whim.

Actually, cahoon looks like he could go out and catch a few passes … he may be older but he never had any speed to lose.

:lol:

Do you suppose he’d don green and white because right now they’re the ones who need the most help?? :smiley: :smiley: Of course Jones has a little extra time here with the ceremony for Cahoon to scheme up some response to the larks.

Saskie is missing much of their starting OL so that’s probably made it tougher on Gale. Would love to see them come back this half and clip a few lark feathers. So far they’ve managed to get themselves out from the shadow of their goal posts to mid field and larks territory. Having a bit of success with the rushing game too.

Crapigna finally gets the greenies on the board.

Best chance the RRs have is that Noel Thorpe has never heard of halftime tweaks/adjustments

Popp and Thorpe probably think that halftime adjustments are overrated! :roll:

Rather fitting that Calvillo's and Cahoon's numbers hang side by side. AC to BC was a frequent occurrence when both were on the field.

I'm back. Did I miss anything? Nope.