Riders undefeated in 2nd half of season = Grey Cup bound!!

Way to go Riders- Marcus Crandell for MVP. Gosh, what is wrong with those Eskimos this year??? Reminds me of the playoffs last year!! Gee, once the cold winter weather comes and the passing game is not effective in the elements of winter, what will those hapless Eskimos do???

Way to have a balanced attack Riders, as the season progresses this will pay off big time. Gosh, what happened to the mighty eskimos with the largest payroll by far in the league. Golly, Gee whizikers, they cannot beat one of the lowest payroll teams. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WEALTHY EDMONTON MONEY MACHINE??? MAYBE RALPH KLEIN SHOULD START AT QB NEXT GAME.
RIDERS BEAT ESKIMOS–WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS IN EDMONTON? I CAN SEE THE HEADLINES IN THE EDMONTON JOURNAL ON MONDAY-------‘FEDERAL LIBERAL GOVERNMENT PLOT TAKES GAME FROM ESKIMOS AND GIVES IT TO THE ROUGHRIDERS–LET’S SEPARATE!’

Riders Rule
Esks drool

No comment (walks away with head pointed to the ground) :cry:

Ahh Turkeymeister in true form ..LMAO !!!

:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA... that's just too funny... i love it

The papers will also read…the province of saskagap is under watch by the scientific experts of Canada…The oxygen level in the province is at risk to the public…if you have signs of Greycup sucesss, please report to the nut house, padded rooms are avaiable, in his and hers colours

Yup time to help Turkey on this one

Grey Cup Bound.
Turkey you got brains of a turkey!!!
You know.I don't know if my team will repeat being the champs.
However I do know that you riders won't be Champs at the end of the year.

Turkey needs help alright..
Long walks ..lots of medication..
and no football, makes him gobble

Speaking of Medicine…sounds like you took too many bitter pills there Hank …LMAO!!

How do you get rid of a turkey?

Ok Red&white2005 now that pic didnt need a written response…LOL

Not that I would like to see turkey run away!

ok turk...WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD

You and Turkey should date you are both wonderful!

YAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNN
This again :wink:

I said it in the Pig Latin post, and I'll say it again, but this time I'll use the translated version..

Me thinks bender's been into the Wild Turkey again.

Hahahahah.... I like it Turkey.. but didn't EE already say it was a liberal plot that made them lose the game? Something about how Epstein was bribed to stutter step? Can't seem to remember....

This is why Rider fans aren’t popular with anyone but themselves … one win and they figure they’re the best in the world! We lucked out over the Esks; thus we shall win the Grey Cup! It has been decreed by our 37-36 demolishing of an Eskimos team that we couldn’t keep out of FG range on the last drive of the game.

Riders ain’t going to the Cup … Crandell ain’t no MVP … and anyway, to beat out Calgary you have to win one more game than the Stamps (good luck with the comparative schedules), since if the Stamps and Riders tie in points, the Riders will have to beat Calgary by 27+ points in their one remaining matchup to take the tiebreaker.

Good luck … you’ll need it. (Personally I hope the Riders crash and burn!)

I think Turkey is another poster I should take fishing.....He keeps using the right bait!