Riders trounce Leos in B.C = Grey Cup for Riders

Yup, I saw Tom Wright and Jake Gadaur taking the cup to the ingraver on East Broadway Street after the game. Might as well sell the season tickets, Riders have it all sewn up now! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Any one want my tickets for the next 9 games? PM me! :wink:

Well that is one compelling argument you got there turkey. You Rider fans really are getting desperate for something to be happy about…

Excerpt taken from the Regina Leader Post:

......Monday mornings Dave Dickenson's Cup parade wound its way down Rural street #4 celebrating their pre-season win against the BC Lions on Friday. The coulourful parade included a Turkey Farmer with a straw hat, with 8 baby Turkeys marching in a perfect line........

You forgot the street cleaners behind sweeping up the ticker tape and turkey poo! :lol:

I wonder if turkeyboy has recovered from his hangover yet? Or is he still drunk?

I believe he passed out on the turkey float! Are you there bird boy? :lol:

:thup:

Riders will host a playoff game this year-guaranteed! :cowboy:

riders rule
austin is cool

The Saskatchewan Rough Riders are pleased to announce in Conjunction with the Regina Rams a Playoff game at Taylor Field. The CIS Rams will be hostint the…

Gobble Gobble chuckle good luck turkey I hope your dreams come true! :lol:

Actually, 2005, not that I want to give Turkey any false hopes, There was a lot of good things I saw in the Saskatchewan line up last Friday. Again, how they gel in the regular season will be another thing. I think the Rider fans have a reason to be optimistic this year.

Hmmm can you spell Austin!