Riders to Win Grey Cup in 07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Barons I do agree it would probably be a huge party in the queen city.

Wow, it does look as dumpy as people tell me. Is that a 4-way stop?

Your a class act.

No doubt :roll:

Well reading the last page of this thread i have totally lost focus of what i was going to say.

Of course the Riders are going to win the Cup This YEar.

Just like we did EVERY YEAR between the '88 and '90 seasons.

Oh yeah and do i have to remind you of the 1966 win? I didnt think so.

Did the Riders not win their GC game ( the western semi final ). :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't blame people for saying the Riders will win the Grey Cup. If they say it every year, they'll be right twice per century. :lol:

What are you going to get? 3 wins? Thought so.

Ha ha... turkey!
Hilarious you are- thinking the 'Riders are gonna go all the way with Austin

Glad I'm back posting for the start of the 2007 season :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone knows this year is for Milt Stegall to finally get his ring anyway! :smiley:

Gonna be a good one, CFL fans. :wink:

Milty might get a bath tub ring :~)

Actually, since 1950, there've been 8. That's damn respectable in an 8- or 9-team league. (The Hamilton Tigers had 5 before becoming the Tiger-Cats, but some people insist it's not the same team, and I don't want to get into that argument.)

Big Dave I think these boys are worried for their respective team. They are worried that your team went from household cat to Bengal Tiger over the off season. I think the Tiger Cats will be much better this season. They were not far off last season that coaching change hurt them a lot. :lol:

i mean this year

The only way he is getting any kind of ring this year is if he gets married :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, I misunderstood.
Well, we'll win at least two...we play the Riders twice!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And here it is! Grats!

http://homepage.mac.com/cpdmac/.Pictures/riderscup.jpg

Now that is a grey riders cups!