Riders = surprise winners of 2015 Grey Cup?

:cowboy: My Riders are BACK!

Fear the Green and White the rest of the season. Sneak into the playoffs and destroy Calgary, the team that hates playing my Riders in the playoffs.
Don't Messam around with RIDER PRIDE!! :rockin: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE

the season finishes in the west thusly:

Calgary 14-4
Edmonton 13-5
BC 6-12
Winnipeg 5-13
Saskatchewan 3-15

...unless Edmonton beats Calgary in their next game, then Calgary/Edmonton swaps places (and Edmonton sits for three weeks waiting for the western final)...sorry, but I don't see Sask coming form left field and making any surprises this year...would be epic surprise if that happened...

8) 8) 8) :cowboy:

...AND, EPIC IT WILL BE.

RIDER PRIDE
NATION WIDE
RIDERS WILL RULE AGAIN! :wink:

yawn......

I wait for the Riders to beat a good team before I say anything so ridiculous.... :roll:

Riders are my second team and I like to see them do well, but no.

I see just one teeny-tiny problem. Is there enough time now to book Victoria Avenue in Regina for the Grey Cup parade or will it be more convenient to scramble something together for Portage Avenue on Nov. 29 immediately following the game?

Thanks for the laugh Turkeybend2! :thup:

The most points SSK can garner is 14. That would put them in 3rd place if the Lions and Winnipeg imploded. Now have a look at the eastern team standings and read the Crossover Rule…

"If the fourth-place team in division A has more points, not tied, than the third-place team in division B, the fourth-place team will crossover to division B, replace the third place team in division A, and compete against the second-place team of that division."

Which team in the east do you think will be crossing over to the west to replace SSK should SSK win its remaining 5 games and ends up with 14 points total? Hmmm?

:cowboy:

Mathematically, CFL brass say there is still a chance for My Riders.
No one thought there was water on Mars either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE
RIDERS WILL RULE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: 8) :wink:

Totally disagree. Most know there was water on Mars... However its mixed with a brine whiskey!!! SWEET

I think part of your thread title got truncated. You actually typed in "Riders = surprise winners of 2015 Grey Cup tickets", right?

I gotta award ya yer own trophy for this one Turkey !!! :slight_smile:

And in other news , in honour of Turkey's bold prediction the league has agreed to replace the Grey Cup this season with this new version of the trophy when and if his beloved Riders do win the Cup this year !!! :rockin: :rockin:

:rockin: 8) :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honoured to be chosen to receive such a prestigious award.
WHEN MY RIDERS STUN THE CFL BY SNATCHING THE GREY CUP AWAY FROM CONTENDERS THIS MAGNIFICENT TROPHY WILL BE A FITTING REWARD.

RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE
RIDERS WILL RULE AGAIN :rockin: :cowboy:

Until those two RCMP officers arrest the Rider players for trying to steal it.

[b]Turkeybend2…

After my lowly B.C. Lions destroyed the poor melonheads Saturday afternoon do you still think the Roughies will be in the Grey Cup? Just wondering. :wink: [/b]

8)

My Riders Will Return. It is all Stephen Harper's fault = Climate Change, Leafs continually losing, World Economic downturn, problems in the Middle East, Saskatchewan Roughriders continually having bad luck in games. Once Harper is removed the Riders will Return with a vengeance. Even Gretzky would pick the Riders over Harper!!! :rockin: :cowboy: :wink:

So you are saying that the Riders have been playing too "conservatively" Turkeybend2?

:cowboy:

[b]Yes indeed. My Riders need to gamble a bit and be more LIBERAL on defence, and, need NEW ideas on offence and to be more DEMOCRATIC and listen to offensive player suggestions for play calling on offence. Also, run a deficit to sign a good, healthy young quarterback not a chip off the old BLOC nor someone who is totally GREEN.

RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE

:wink: [/b]

TurkeybleNDer's a Psycho!

I officially nominate TURKEYBEND for Prime Minister :smiley: Vote for the TURKEY PARTY !!!! He's definitely ready and he also has NICE HAIR er make that NICE FEATHERS :smiley: :smiley: :rockin: :rockin:

Hmmm… I really need to "Mull" this one over Turkeybend to see if I really "care". For if what you say is "True" then…ooops….. "Doh"! Alas it cannot be true. I will stick to at least one "Harper" lest we have a shortage of harpers in this country!