Riders @ Stamps

If you're like me, so excited to beat Ottawa that you can't contain yourself and gonna stay up for the late one. Here we go.

3-0
Teams trading INTs.

Suitor hearing "reports" of formation changes in Rider practice. Imagine he followed all teams the way he reports on the Riders.

1 Like

Calgary on the upswing. A scenario just occurred to me.

CAL upsets WPG in western final. (Don’t ask me how. I said it just occurred to me.)

The CAL has to send a different team to the Grey Cup because their Unvaxxed can’t go.

CAL is diminished. East takes the Cup.

Argos win again in Hamilton

TSN stroking Bo Levi Mitchell for the entire 1st quarter. Almost unlistenable broadcast.

2 Likes

Wow you have quite the imagination. I like it

Well that just killed that happy moment

1 Like

Did I just hear that right? Fajardo is 9 of 43 on deep ball attempts? :rofl:

1 Like

Yes but he is above average on 5 yard passes :slight_smile: Suits gota get a plug in there

1 Like

well that was a comic end to the half

Suitor "this is the main event of the day"

5 mins later...

"You know I didn't mean that whole main event thing."

3 Likes

Quietly shifting gears back to Riders/ Stamps is the real rivalry.

1 Like

Time to warm up Jake Maier

1 Like

Suitor & Old Rod really slumping tonite. Might be the 2 worst announcers currently drawing TSN paycheques for inferior CFL coverage.

btw - Ka'Deem Carey might be HYPE-MAN
but - Bo-Levi Mitchell is definitely PIC-MAN

3 Likes

BLM has not looked right all year

1 Like

Suitor & Rod John-Candy sure were beating a dead horse w/ regard to "HYPE MAN".

Boy did they drop that thing like a lead balloon after Bo-Levi barfed up another Pic- nearly a pic6, HYPE MAN woulda called it a PIC5

He's still got that good 'ol fashioned BLM BRAVADO, don't he?

2 Likes

Yup but he has 13 picks and counting

2 Likes

Yep - but Jake won't get in cuz BLM is the #1 Boy and nobody puts baby boy in a corner!

3 Likes

Yup... and he just threw a TD pass with 48 seconds on the clock to make it interesting. Yikes. :roll_eyes: