Riders sign one, release two

Riders have signed import defensive back Milt Collins to the practice roster and released import DB Nick Graham and RT Chris Patrick

http://www.riderville.com/article/riders-add-collins

LOOKS LIKE ROB STREET GOT HIS WISH AND GRAHAM IS OUTTA HERE. HOPEFULLY THE BOYS CAN GET THEIR HEADS IN THE GAME FOR THE WHOLE GAME THIS TIME AROUND!

Turenne must be back this game. Glad to see they did something about Nick Graham. I honestly think they would have been better off playing with 11 men on defense rather than have Graham blow coverage the entire game.

Actually there were people on here wishing a lot harder and longer than me for Graham's departure. I wish the guy well, but I'm glad they finally replaced him. I think Milt Collins will do a good job here once he gets used to things.

When I first heard about it yesterday I had James Patrick stuck in my head, and was like WTF. Still, saddened to see Chris go...he has been a stand-up player, and I know he will land somewhere. It also seems an odd move at the moment with Picard out at the moment. I am not certain Fulton is a better Tackle than Patrick.

Graham, well...we all knew was only put on life support because of crazy succession of injuries injury to Maze, Russ, Turenne and Jackson. It is good to see they brought Collins in. He may or may not do better that Graham, but a change was clearly needed. Now we will see if McKenzie settles in.

Heat is on Patty Neufeld. If he can embrace that tackle job we've gotten one more big ratio changer. But last game he struggled and got beat a few times. He's young, hopefully time, reps and games make him better and better. Good tackles are not built is a day or even a season.

The question is............are we forced to play Neufeld because or ratio issues? Is Patrick better or not? We'll never know these answers.

As for Nick. Too bad but I think it was pretty plain to see this was coming. I wish him well.

When we picked up Milt Collins I thought if other DB's available and I thought of Kornegay............then remembered Stamps picked him up. Anyone know if he is getting playing time with the Stamps or signed as depth?

Our O-line gets a big test this week. We're not 100% up there. New centre, young rookie guard..........young tackle. It doesn't bode well when they are facing a very strong D-line...........but here's to hoping they show me dead wrong.