Riders shut out for the first time since 86!!!

One of the greatest days of my life was watching my Bombers destroy the Riders 56-0...
28 years later, we see the Riders get a big zero again.
Obviously CFL scoring is down substantially, so the score is alot lower. However, it is still sweet :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
SCREW THE RIDERS :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
Not in a Blue Jays, TFC kind of way, where I want them to cease to exist though :slight_smile:
I wanna see the team stick around, so we can all kick the crap out of them :rockin:

Stay classy

I did... I said not in a bluejays, tfc kind of way :lol:

I wanna see the team stick around, so we can all kick the crap out of them :rockin:
[/quote]
Me thinks you will have your wish.

Unless they air lift in a QB this season is over. 2 more against EDM and 2 against Calgary upcoming.

At least we can't be any worse (I am assuming we won't score in the negative, but right now anything is possible. :frowning:

Still better then whatever team you cheer for.

Oh yeah.. Whatever buddy..
Go eat some hay.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GP1KHL0j0GU

The sad part is that it likely was one of the greatest days of your life...pretty pathetic.

Why is that pathetic? I was 6 years old and loved every minute of it... As you get older, things are not nearly as exciting as when you are a kid... Like last winter i spent 2 months in Vietnam and learned to kite surf. Every day was a great day, but in 20 years It will be a blur... I will still remember praying for a shut out as the Bombers scored again and again however.

Thats interesting, I guess you don't remember the Riders kicking the snot out of the Bombers 52-0, just 2 years ago. And I guess your 0 and 3 record against us this year is forgotten as well. Bombers LOL!!! :cowboy:

Relish this while you can, haters.

Actually it was 55-0 and I remember it all to well... I was so happy that it was not 56 or higher though... Very small moral victory that day....One of the worst days of my life...lol.. Not really, like I said, when you get older, things arent new and less things tend to shock you or surprise you

Oh trust me.. Im relishing it with ketchup and mustard... I hope the Riders lose for the rest of the season and miss the playoffs... Then people like yourself will be all sad and being the sadistic POS that I am.. I will enjoy it immensely . :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :cowboy:

SHUT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IN FOOTBALL LMFAO :rockin: HEEEEEEEENRRRY :cowboy:

It should be noted since Durant's been hurt that in non-Ottawa games Saskatchewan has only scored three points... total...:smiley:

If riders fans weren't such horrible human beings, I'd say this thread was uncalled for.

:wink: :lol:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfc6d1Bv9P_DOZTnlzrkHK7_xqxNeG_TF8GvtFnRvUhKMt1unQ

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :cowboy:

Last years Grey Cup in Regina, I get in my seat and with in 5 minutes I get a snow ball in the back of the head :x a coweredly act of Regina Class :thdn:

Shame on those Riders for not having a succession plan in place for Durant!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

They did, until he signed with the Bumbers to become their starter...

The Eskies are a darn good team right now though. Riders are sort of in no-mans land right now without Durant, they have to have a good running game to have a chance of sipping out of Lord Grey's mug this year.