Riders should trade for Lulay

Oh yah lets give up 2 star receivers for an3rd string qb, we don't need him and our scouting staff is the best in the business!! They will find us another qb when we need one!

Speaking of intelligent thoughts… :expressionless:

We are keeping Lulay, but we could offer you Casey Printers for the low low price of Andy Fantuz and a first round draft pick. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do like that Mallet, but he still isn’t worth Fantuz(yet). Actually I don’t think anyone on the lions roster would be worth trading Fantuz for. Definately not a 3rd string QB. The Riders look like they got enough young QB prospects right now.

And you should see a psychiatrist!

Phantom pyramid call? I’ll book the shrink for you!!!

Along with your buddy Eskylo!

With all due respect Porter’s 28 and Glenn’s 30. So yeah, I’d say Glenn is mad old in fact better get him in a nursing home :roll:
As for our 3rd stringer, he make’s the passes when asked to (see CGY @ HAM 43 yard TD to AB3, also HAM @ SSK from 2008 where he had a decent quarter as starter including a TD toss to Kenton Keith.), is about 90% on 3rd and short and sometimes tricks the D for longer runs (see HAM @ EDM, 13 yard run on 3rd and 1.) And Porter, who seems to be having trouble now but showed his flashes of greatness against Montreal in '08, SSK in '08, Calgary in '09, Edmonton in '09, etc. It’ll take a couple more years, but he will eventually become that bonafide starter for Hamilton. As for Glenn, he could be starting for us the next 2-3 years until Porter get’s properly adjusted to the game. Glenn is a good QB now, Porter will be a great QB in the future, Tafralis would definitely make a fantastic backup QB and Boltus will be there if we ever need a taste of Michael Bishop (15 INT’s for every 1 TD pass)

Glenn may only be 30, but his he's playing in the body of a 42 year old.

Well that “42 year old” is playing pretty damn good if you ask me, over 2,200 yards, 15 TD’s to 5 INT’s, 59% completion, almost 100 yards on the ground with 1 TD, all with limited starting time.Not bad for a guy that Kelly gave us for free because Lefors was such a barn burner.I think it’s time for the Ticats to extend Glenn’s 1 year contract.

glenn is on two bad legs, and a bad arm, his body will give out sooner than most... and hes about due for another knee injury, and his next one may be his last... i hope it doesnt happen soon he is playing so good right now. imo ticat qbing for thr future is in a lot of doubt

Dude, I'm not saying he's horrible. I'm not even opposing the comments about how great some feel he is. Fine.

But to say he's "only" 30 is a misconception. Wendel Clark was "only" 32 when he hung 'em up. But his body was worn out. Glenn is closer to the end, physically, than his age may indicate.

Apart from the fact that it was caught on video…

…or perhaps TSN is using that “special” video that allows people to see ghosts…

I didnt realize if the opposing team is holding you up its still pyramiding.

My mistake.

Indeed it is. The rule reads:

“It shall be illegal for a player to use the body of another player or the goal post assembly in any way to gain elevation in an attempt to block a field goal or a convert attempt.”

Pretty cut and dry.