Riders Resign Corey Grant.

I found This on the Homepage, Enjoy.

Veteran slotback Corey Grant has re-signed a one-year plus an option contract.

Saskatchewan Roughrider head coach Danny Barrett announced that veteran slotback Corey Grant has re-signed a one-year plus an option contract with the team. Financial terms were not released.

Grant is heading into his fifth year with the Riders. Last season, the 29-year-old dressed in 17 games and finished the year with 20 receptions for 197 yards and one touchdown.

The Riders acquired Grant in 2002 from Montreal. He was originally drafted by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the 1st round (7th overall) in the 1999 CFL College Draft.

“We are pleased to have Corey returning to our team,� said Barrett. “He is a very skilled player and we look forward to seeing him utilize those skills this season.�

One wonders what skills he is talking about.

Well, he can drop a ball like nobody's business.....

never mind sigining Corey :lol: sign Montford :mrgreen:

I AGREE GO GET JOE

No

Don't sign Joe. The last few years he couldn't do jack.

As for the Grant signing, They released him and made him sign for less money cause its likely Hoffart and this Andy kid are going to be the 5th and 6th receivers. If this Andy kid does make the NFL, Grant takes his spot.

I don't think the signing of Grant is going to make much difference either way. Aleast its better than just roster filler to make the ratio ( Patrick T-Bow) and he is better than Kamal Peterson.

IMO i think Joe can still do it :wink: i still remember when BIG Nate went down 4 a few games and then everybody focus on Scott Schultz, we need another person on the D line. I dont no maybe Johnny Scott from Ottawa? 8)

I know Joe is a good corner but we already have acouple good corners in Turnerick ( sp ) and Perry. If Terrel isn't able to come back I think we have to shop that position cause I wasn't impressed with LeFall and Daved last year.

I liked Dwayne LeFall. I thought he did well when he was playing.

They should get rid of Benefield. Apparently the D did just fine without him, maybe even better. Benefield after all these years, still takes bonehead penalties that only rookies take.

Im pretty sure he isnt with the riders anymore anyway...