RIDERS REC AND A THOUGHT ABOUT PRINTERS

thurman has over 1000 if matt was playing and moore played the whole season would the riders rec be all that bad? WHY CANT THE RIDERS OFFER PRINTERS$$$$$$$$$$$ A DAY AFTER GREY CUP THE STAMPS TALKED TO BURRIS AND PAYED THERE FINES WE SHOULD DO THE SAME WITH PRINTERS>

thurman has over 1000 if matt was playing and moore played the whole season would the riders rec be all that bad? WHY CANT THE RIDERS OFFER PRINTERS$$$$$$$$$$$ A DAY AFTER GREY CUP THE STAMPS TALKED TO BURRIS AND PAYED THERE FINES WE SHOULD DO THE SAME WITH PRINTERS

PRINTERS is OVERRATED all he wants to do is throw the ball downtown and where did that get him on saturday ? ? ? ? ?
i dont want him here what we need is a recieving core that can catch and and imanigative offensive game plan

Nobody wants Printers here!!!!! Get lost!!!

I would take Printers.....he wants to play, and he's better than what we've got. One Saskatchewan winter would freeze that ego off his shoulders in a hurry.....

If Printers comes here next year I am putting a Burris jersey and Stamps hat on, and moving to Calgary with my brother.

LMAO…only you would reject a League MVP as your QB…
I also would take Printers in a heartbeat…
BUT GUESS WHAT… ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Unreal, you have QB issues. You LOVE Nealon Greene, a proven loser, and you HATE Printers, a league MVP.

Go get that stamps hat, if you are as fickle as that.

I bet the Rider fans would be real heartbroken to see you leave. And oh boy Stamps , you get this guy on your side, woohoo ! Red&White05 did you catch that?? Well as long as you don’t come to the westcoast that’s alright with me.

pennw - lol

I hope unreal rider moves to Calgary. How is Burris any better of a man by turning his back on the team. At least you get a straight answer out of Printers and he will tell you what he's thinking. If Burris would have said "I will not play for under a certain amount of money" then I would have respect for him. Instead he if phoning up the receivers in the offseason, telling us how much he wants to come back and got alot of fans hopes up. You tell me how you can respect a guy like this. If you tell me thats it all about playing for Burris then why did he go to the NFL. At least Printers says the money is the #1 thing.

UNREAL RIDERS HAVE FUN IN CALGARY.THE RIDERS NEED A QB FOR NEXT SEASON.GREENE SUCKS WE SHOULD HAVE DROPPED HIM BEFORE WE LET GLEN GO.OUT OF THE THREEE WE HAD GREENE IS BY FAR THE WORST.NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH CRANDEL WHO CANT HANDEL THE PRESSURE OF BIG GAMES OR GREENE WHO CANT THROW.WAKE UP WE NEED A QB OUR REC WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER YEAR IF WE HAD A QB.

looks like more people want printers.greene sucks proven loser

Greene is a good second-string QB.....second-string.....not first.....

i agree 100% NOT A STARTER

Saskatchewan won't make it to the Cup/ Period end of story. No consistency at QB and an infected MLB. What a mess! :oops:

If the Riders don't make it to the Grey Cup, it will have nothing to do with the "infected" MLB.....there is a more than capable replacement filling his spot.....you'd be much more intelligent to comment on the butterfingers receiving corps....

You have mis-interpreted my comments. The Riders are not a complete team yet and despite the constant rantings by Shivers and reassurances by Barrett they will compete but not finish. The “infected MLB” comment reflects the fact this management and coaching staff is not as tight with teir players as they sometimes lead the fans to believe.

Question: If the Riders fall short, does the team start putting both GM and Coach under the magnifying glass?

They should have put them under the magnifying glass a long time ago.....go back a season or two.....

they just had a rough season but now its playoffs and they will put it together

Bellefeuille's gotta go.....Barrett's okay, but I could take or leave him.....Shiv's mouth is too big - he can go.....Bring in Paopao as OC if he'll come, and get someone who knows when to talk and when to shut up as GM.....I've had it with this (as RedandWhite aptly calls it) "Roughraider" schtick.....