Riders proved me wrong!!!

2 challenges.All yap,and that is it.
I will only be saying riders rule to those who accept the challenge.

I think many people on this site know by now that I'm not the type to hype my team and smack talk everyone else, so this bet doesn't interest me. Sorry, boys - I'm out. I'm not the betting type - even friendly wagers don't interest me. Tell you what, though. . .I'm gonna laugh my butt off regardless of who wins this one. . .should make for some interesting posts. Either way, someone eats crow for a whole week. . .

Sorry,
I will only say riders rule to those who accept the challenge.If the riders win!!!!BIG IF!!!!

Gotta say, saskargo, it's gonna be a tough game vs. Toronto. They're playing great right now, and Saskatchewan - well, they're not. Hmmm. . .something tells me you're gonna have fun ramming that one back down at me. . . :smiley:

Come on jm02,I know you have more ball$ than all the rider fans on this site.LOL
Come on,it will be fun!!!

Considering I'm a chick, those other guys must really be "lacking" then. . .lol

Comeon-JM

We won 2 straight. We only lost by a small margin last time we played the argos and now crandell might be the extra boost we need to beat them

Thats what I meant.
JM02 you are o.k.
It seems the only rider fans with brains are the woman.You and Spankee.

I don’t know. French (him especially, but others, too - Grant, et al) have got to stop greasing their hands with lard before every pass. Besides, I don’t know about going up against saskargo. . .she scares me. . . :smiley:

jmo2,
All rider fans are scared of SASKARGO.They know I'm the queen b%$ch around here.I put them all in there place.That is why they don't accept the chaleenge.They are KFC!!!
Anyways jm02 never be scared of me.I will leave you alone from now on.

Hey Hank heres a towel… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geez. . .I was only kidding. . .

Dentor2,
Got the balls!!!!Accept the challenge!!!
How many Dentors are on this site?
Where is Dentor J.R.?

:lol: :lol:

You Coward.Hank doesn't have the towel you do.
Typical rider fan!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Dentor,
I love it ehen you give me those faces.
It means you still read my posts.It also means that you couldn't back your rider facts.I love it.Keep on sending them.Show everyone here that you are defeated.Not are you only defeated,you don't even accept my challenge.Coward that is defeated.LOL
I love it!!!!

Just a sidenote, but wasn't it JM02 that said she wished the language got cleaned up a bit. I thought of that reading saskargo talking about being a queen "starts with the letter after A" comment a few posts ago.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Jm02 for stirring the pot a bit, but I did find it funny.