RIDERS PROVE THEY ARE THE BEST!

:cowboy:

What a great game Friday night proving the CFL is the wildest league. The atmosphere was electric and the Stamps hung in there. The Riders deserve to be number one because they do not rely on only one or two players to make big plays. They rely on the entire team and each player FEELS THEY ARE IMPORTANT and is ready.
Durant, Dresser, Fantuz, Charles, Cates, Szarka, Congi, Bagg, Koch, Getslaff and the new found big play guy JASON CLAREMONT :thup: :thup: :thup: , THE RIDERS USE THEM ALL. AND, A NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE FROM BOTH THE PLAYERS AND THE FANS. WHAT A GAME! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: WHAT A COMEBACK :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
WHAT A TEAM :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Riders Rule
Stamps Drool
Rider Pride Nation Wide

What a fantasy :wink:

This coming weekend, Riders going dowwwwwwwwwwwwn in the hammer! Too bad for pukey green team. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, Mr. Turkeybend. Certainly, Mr. Turkeybend. How could anyone disagree with you? We have a special surprise for those who have been leading us to the light... people like you, Mr. Turkeybend. It's this special jacket.... why not try it on....

HAHA everything Turkey says is just to try and piss people off, he is here for a good joke, something to laugh at. Some people take things very seriously on here lol :lol:

“The geography everywhere is unforgiving; to survive is an achievement… Saskatchewan people are fiesty; they are invincible; they can take it!!!” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :rockin: :rockin: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

Apparently… some can also shovel it. :smiley:

Im thinking Mr. Congi might disagree a bit. :wink: :wink:

RIDERS ARE GUNNA GET BAGGED NEXT WEEK!!!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

riders are already Bagged.

There fixed that for ya.

I guess its going to be a case of whose bagg is bigger. :wink:

Now I'm confused. The Rides used to have Baggs.... but now the Cats do. For this week does this mean that the Cats have it in the bag and that the riders are bagged?

Except maybe Mr. Congi.....

lol

In your dreams.Ticats proved they won't roll over and Stevie's anxious to get on the field.Hell, he wanted to play last night but MB said nah due to his one day of practice.AB3 has SSK's number and this time they're not going to use the Mosaic magic to beat us.Cats have the Riders in the Bagg :wink:
GO CATS GO!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I rarely say this but...at Ivor Wynne next week:

Flicker, Flicker, Flicker.....POW.....POW........Rider Pride; Show it to me.......Go Riders Go :rockin:

Home field advantage is huge here. It seems like the last few years, the Riders fly out there the day before the game and don't get into the time-change very well. Plus, last year the game was at noon local time, which was like 9 am for the Riders. Much like the Lions always playing night games versus teams from the East Division, I think that the time zones can be a part of the homefield advantage. If there's ever a team in the Maritimes...look out...the travel will be a killer for the West Division teams!

Good game Riders!!

I was very surprised Fantuz carved up our db’s (Collins) as easily as he seemed to do.

I guess its time to go back to the drawing board. :rockin: :rockin:

Very entertaining game all around. :lol: :thup: :thup:

You would be dead on except for one thing.. the Eskimos a decimated team beat the Riders//bluerooster

Looks like a tough Crowd on here turkeybend, But I think we should, and it would only be right, to add the O Line and all the De to the List, as well as STeams and Coaches. I have a feeling the Rider Fans are going to have to fight for every inch on this Site. However whats new, smallest City in the League, every City has more People than the whole Prov. of Sask, and with all those Millions of Fans from the other 7 Teams still can't fill their own Stadiums unless we are playing there. Plus in an 8 Team League the Riders are in the top 3. Don't worry turkeybend, it will be Rider Fans against the Rest, you know what, I believe we can take them, what the hell we are a Team as well.

PS
              Forgot one thing the only Teams that need Bailout $$$ to keep afloat, with all those great Fans, or losing their Franchise completely is a mystery. Our Fans bought their Tickets with Grain and put on Telethons with pretty good Game Ticket sales. Yes I know we did not always sell out in the past, however our poor Game Sales are still better then the Big Boy+Girl City's best attendance. We have done this with the very few, under some very trying of situations being a Community Football Owned Team. Turkeybend, we also sell more Merchandise then all CFL Teams put together and only behind the Montreal Canadians and Toronto Maple Leafs in Sports Gear. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 100 YEARS, and like it says, WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED. Looks like some fun times bantering back and forth, LUCK TO ALL.
             James