Riders or Lions: Who will you be cheering for and why?

Who will you be cheering for in the Western Final, and what are your reasons?

I'm cheering for the BC Lions, and my reasons are that I bleed orange and my real name is RoarLionsRoar. I will be at the this game, 5th row behind the Lions bench cheering on the Leos.

Who will you be rooting for?

Ha, I love it.

Welcome back friend.

And GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!

You must be dedicated if that's your real name!

Thank you Debra, glad to be back. Wish I could have my old name back, but this will have to do.

Hey Debra, who are you cheering for? :wink:

So you are RLR... lol...

And its Riders... because I am a Rider fan.

Oh, let me tell you RLR:

GOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGO
LIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONS
GOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGO
LIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONSGOLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY YOU ASK?

BECAUSE LIONS ARE THE BEST

Any questions?

(And great to have you back)

I'm not sure Zeke here is exactly back...but he is trying....
One day at a time....

I’m cheering for a good game.

Absolutely! Just give us an entertaining game and may the best team win!

I am soooooooooo excited for some FOOTBALL!!!!

I wish it was on now. Love the CFL.

Of course a Rider / Bomber final would be totally awesome......albeit, for a select few...

Go Bombers

Cheering for a good game, as a Cat fan. All the best to both and let 'er rip boys and see who's standing at the end. The other game also.

Welcome back RLR! I am now a Lions fan! Why there is no other team to cheer for other then the Lions. :lol: The best team in the CFL!

Arius, you can bet your bottom dollar I'm back. Great to talk to you too, buddy.

redwhite, great to have you on board the Lions train. Time to ride this one all the way to the Grey Cup :smiley:

Riders for the Win!

1. They're my second favourite team in the CFL.
  2. Kerry Joseph's ability to run is incredible.
  3. Most of the moronic Lions fans on this forum have turned me off the team. Sportsmen, I think you need to start a class: How to be a Level-Headed Lions Fan 101.

I'm cheering for the Lions, but I must confess I took the Riders and the 7.5 points in my Sports Action (Along with NFL Pics) This will be a close tough game. It will be won by a field goal. Go Lions Go.

R&W2005, Orange Jersey was sent Fed-EX today! :wink:

The lions are 7.5 pt favorites???? Wow.
I think thats a pretty safe bet there Sporty.

I of course am cheering for the Riders. I am hoping for a good game, but I will take a real snoozer as long as the Green and White come out Victorious.

I'm cheering for the Riders, cause between Winnipeg getting tossed between divisions and the terrible seasons for both teams, you might catch a "Prairie" Cup once every 50 years. That's right...

Sask - Wpg. Can't wait.

Maybe he should have a few classes for Eskimo fans as well. Call it Getting over being a sore loser 101.

Thanks buddy I will wear it with pride. Did you send that full size poster of Murphy to Arius and Sambo yet?

You keep harping on that, son. :wink:

I have a soft spot for the Rough Riders. Kerry Joseph is a great athlete and deserves recognition. A Rough Riders - Toronto Grey Cup would be a lot of fun!

Go Rough Riders! :cowboy: