Riders only Western Team with heart!!!

:cowboy:

Conclusive evidence folks. You cannot discount it. Saskatchewan Roughriders are the only western conference team with the ability to come back and save complete face for the WEST. Never surrender, never give up. That is Rider Pride folks!

:rockin: 8) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rider Pride Nation Wide

Riders must be proud of "demolishing" the team with the worst record in the league.

So much for western domination.

Never had any doubt. Now if we just ship our kicker/planted mole to choke, back in the east we would be dominating the league.

Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t the RedBlacks account for 25% of the Ticats wins this year?

ummmm so do the riders :roll:

If the RB’s had anything that resembled a defence I’m sure your tune would be different :wink:

Ummm better get out that calculator or get someone else to do your math.

Ummm, he’s correct. One of our four wins was against Ottawa, and one against Saskatchewan.

And our win against Ottawa didn’t require overtime.

:lol:

+1 for CatsFan.

-1 Deanjo and his broken calculator.

:lol:

Can’t these threads stay in the Roughriders forum where they belong?
The absurd cheerleading is hardly interesting to the rest of us. :thdn:

Brian Peters took a stinger to the arm in today’s game. And don’t forget he is the Back-up long snapper behind Levi Steinhauer who is out for the season… In Milo’s defense, There were two bad snaps today that cost missed field goals.

To defend your point somewhat, I don’t think Milo is as good of a punter. However, I don’t mind having a person in place who can do double duty. It allows for 1 extra on the 44 man roster. The issue is who do you find to replace Milo? IMO, it has to be an offseason project

Regina dominated just like the West teams dominated this week :roll:

:roll: face palm

Yet, you post in this “uninteresting” thread… :expressionless:

Yes, to point out that it is in the wrong forum.

Mr. TDB is one of our more serious and sober minded posters.
The following chart helps explain the friction that sometimes appears on this board.

I recommend petroleum jelly in cases like this.

On the other hand, I have rarely been accused of that mindset.

Riders record is 9 wins two wins vs Ottawa.
Hamilton 4 wins 1 against Ottawa

Now I don’t know how they do math in Ontario but the rest of the world knows that 2 out of 9 is not 25%.

Betters get some edumatcations boyz. I know those odd numbers confuse you but seriously…

take the stick out…ehh

Sorry Deanjo but the Professor must weigh in.

The original discussion was about the statistic “25% of wins” as in “Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t the RedBlacks account for 25% of the Ticats wins this year?”

Your stat was correct.
1 out of 4 is 25%

However, your riposte above starts discussing the number of wins that Saskatchewan has. You have inadvertantly comitted the fallacy of Ignoratio elenchi ( irrelevant conclusion, missing the point) – an argument that may in itself be valid, but does not address the issue in question.

Hamilton has 4 wins.
The win against Ottawa (your original post) forms 25% of Hamilton’s wins.
The win against the Riders ALSO forms 25% of Hamilton’s wins.

Your calculator may not be broken but the shifting premises of your argument appear to have lead you astray.

Thus endeth the lecture.

http://viralgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2ZPK.gif