Riders on way to undefeated season??

The Rider juggernaut rolled through Hamilton today and even without Dominguez and Keith, Riders jogged to victory. Corey Holmes may beat out Nealon for MVP!!! Reserve your accomodations on the West Coast now Rider Priders , the Green and White are coming west in November for the celebrations. Paul McCallum will be the next Canadian idol!! - Honest!

Rider Pride forever!

Hey turk, where you been, nice to see you back, although I think there are still 8 teams that might have something to say about that, lets hope Nealon dont go down.

Your dreaming!!!

YOU PLAY the ARGOS at home next.........NO............

Hamilton and Winnipeg are not the true measure of who the riders will be up against for the crown the riders should be in a battle with the esks this year for second in the west

..........turk, I don't know what you do for a living, but I'm pretty sure the Saskatchewan Workman's Compensation Board would be very interested in your employer not providing you with the nessesary oxygen to sustain proper brain functions...........you're a riot, and even though I know you're 1% truth, 99% sarcasm on this one you gotta be careful 'cause some of your more militant fans might actually believe in your statement.........

ROFL!

Have you watched either of the Rider games?

Pass completion is horrendous.

Kicking is disgusting.

The Riders had a real difficult time pulling off a win against a broken WInnipeg team and an even worse Hamilton team.

The only other team the Riders MAY beat this year is Ottawa.

After watching all games in the past two weeks the three teams that looked the worse are Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Hamilton.

Riders will be under .500 this year. No doubt.

Yeah, some people just don't understand hyperbole.

I don’t know what game you were watching, turkeybend, but Dominguez was in the game, though he went down with an injury.

Nothing like the injury to D.J. Flick on the first play, or the injury that has kept Archie Amerson on the sidelines all year, though. Two of our top receivers from last year missed the entire game.

And I still say Corey Holmes is twice the running back that Kenton Keith will ever be.

I agree with Dave. Keith seems to get all the accolades while Holmes quietly racks up yardage. Keith is a strong north-south runner who's off to the races so long as he gets strong blocking up front, which he has in Saskatchewan. Rarely do I ever see him make someone miss the first tackle. Holmes is much more of a deceptive runner, he shakes and bakes. By the way, doesn't Holmes average more yards per carry than Keither?

From what I've seen, I think Holmes is better than Keith.

Except for the fact that he dropped those two balls last night...

But yeah, the Riders looked like a Grey Cup contender in that game :roll:

I think they learned in that game that not every team is Winnipeg. If they have so much trouble beating the Cats, what are their chances against B.C. or Edmonton?

I thought I was using hyburpole!!! The mighty Riders are full of it!!

Riders Rule
Esks Drool

i would agree brewbomber, but keiths speed is a killer for the opponents defences. maybe they can get both in the backfield.

on the same topic, what is going on with szarka? he hardly gets the ball anymore. could this be because of nealons in ability to hand the ball of properly? (if you watched the game last night, you know what i mean) sometimes i feel like nealon is still trying to learn the game.

but how about number 27 dominique dorsey, wow does anyone else feel that he could get a TD anytime he returns the ball? he could be the best 3rd string RB in the league.

Greene looked pretty inconsistent to me. 13 of 28 for 135 yards and was lucky to only have 1 int. That said I understand that stats do not always tell the whole story, but you better hope he can produce better than that when it comes time to play BC or Toronto.

Paul McCallum had a brutal night. He should try opening his eyes when kicking the ball. Dominic Dorsey looks like a great find. I will give Roy Shivers his due on that one. Corey Holmes sure is making a statement early in the year, no?

When all is said and done the Riders got the win and 2 points but looked pretty average in doing so.

Undefeated? LMFAO!

Cheers

Lets see them play Edmonton, B.C., Toronto, and Montreal frist before we talk abou a prefect season for Saskatchewan.

PS
NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!!

I agree that a lot of areas need to improve before we play the front runners, but hey - a win is a win is a win...granted the first two wins came at the hands of teams that everybody should be able to beat this year. And the win last night was ugly for sure. But I don't seem to remember any other teams refusing to take the W when they beat US ugly. Which has happened once...or twice...or ...too many and too painful to remember. We're still 2 and 0, which is more than some other teams can say - Montreal being one of them.

And Corey Holmes - what can you say?? He's the man, and what a kick he gives our offense. Dorsey looks like a keeper too. I saw some good things in last night's game, and I'm a happy Rider fan today!

Riders all the way!!

:D

Hey, green girl, welcome back! :smiley:

Did you watch the Winnipeg game? 42-15 is considered a real difficult time beat a team? What would you call holding a team to 135 yards in passing and a great running back to 14 yards running.

And I think we'll beat more than Ottawa and we'll be over 500 this season.

Montreal lost to Ottawa does that mean they're only going to beat Winnipeg from now on in?

A wins a win, it was ugly but we're still 2-0.

By the way turkeybend was joking about going undefeated if you didn't catch that.

I am a huge Rider fan ,but really we have to get through the season first before we can try to get to the grey cup.There is enough other teams out there that have a real good chance of being at the grey cup also.And anyways after watching the game lastnight i was pretty dissapointed in my riders.They didnt look like a team that deserves to be in no grey cup.They really have to pick up their game,they cant keep playing like that .They barely won that one.Its a good thing that the ti-cats couldnt hold onto the ball either.I guess a win is a win no matter how ugly it was,but I wouldnt be proud of that one.Anyway I just wanted to tell some of the other rider priders that we have a long way to go and we need alot more wins before we need to worry about who is going to be in the grey cup.Priders please dont come down on me cause this is just my opinion,although it may be different than yours. I am always hoping for the best when it comes to the riders,but i'm just trying to be honest here and not arrogant.
GO RIDERS :mrgreen: