RIDERS ON WAY TO THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARCUS CRANDELL FOR MVP!! 5-0 AS A STARTER. RIDERS ARE INVINCIBLE- WHIPPED THE ARGOS, ESKIES, NOW THE LIONS!! mAN, WHAT A NIGHT OF CELEBRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A TOUGH EFFORT BY OUR RIDERS, TO WIN ON THE ROAD IN BC. GREAT JOB DANNY BARRETT AND BOYS!! THERE IS NO QUESTION NOW THE RIDERS ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT! YE OF LIITTLE FAITH!

RIDERS RULE
RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE
MARCUS FOR MVP

So they did win last night?

WOOHOO! GO RIDERS!!!! (only becase I hate BC and Edm more)

YAWWWWWWWWWN

Still hungover form last night, ro? wakeki wakeki! :lol:

GO BOMBERS!!!

Invincible? Sure, they played well...... but what was with the running game, or complete lack of it? It's like they thought, well, that reverse we tried on the first play didn't work, guess we can't run this game.

I didn't check the stats, but we sure didn't run as much as we have been/should be. Holmes did fine earlier in the season as the starting back, but with our "genius" offensive co-ordinator calling plays, he had no chance this game.

Anyone else notice that the only time Szarka came in was as a "slotback", who came down as a tight end? Ya think the Lions might've known it was a running play, especially the two times we did run? Maybe we could've thrown the ball with that personnel in once, just to show that it was possible.

We won, but watching that offence made me have to drink much more than I should've.

I would hardly give the Riders credit for that win.

It was eerily similar to the "win" against the Esks, it cam down to the kicker. Both kickers missed three field goals. Both kickers had a field goal attempt blocked.

Either team has even an average kicker and Riders loose two. Luck can only get you so far. It's eventually going to run out. Riders offence was poor, defense was eaten apart by a 3rd string QB.

Riders suck! The best player on the Riders team is Lady Luck. Lady Luck for MVP!

You are only as strong as your weakest link. Too many what ifs. How about what if the rider receivers stop dropping balls that hit them in the chest, then the game Could Have, Should Have or what ever......not worth arguing about. It was a well played game by both defences. I just hope that DD is going to be ok.

Dys...

.....good job Riders for stepping into hostile territory and taking home a W.......don't let EE's comments bug ya, sounds like sarcasm and harrassment to me.......don't know what Danny has done to make Crandell a contender again but good on him for finding something to build upon.........for going 11-0 to start BC is looking very human in the final third of the season.........

BC kickers 0-4...that cost them the win fursure...if he just hit 2 outta 4, BC woulda won

It don't matter if you give the Riders credit. The W puts the Riders and Eskies in a tie for the home playoff game. I keep hearing how good teams will find a way to win, this is what separates them from a mediocre team.
Call it luck or what you want, but Edmonton has also had it's share of lucky bounces this year.
That being said, this year's playoff run in the West is shaping up to be a barnburner! I'm looking forward to some classic CFL football over the next 2 months.

Better to get lucky and beat BC then get your a$$es handed to you by Hamiton.
Lucky to be good and good to be lucky.

Last time I checked the kicker was apart of the team just like a goalie in hockey is. A team can play great but if a key player can't step up and do his job the team suffers like BC did last night.

A tie? since Sask beat Edm in their first game they are actually ahead in the standings.

ok EE alot of people seem to be against u already. The riders should now have 2 W's over BC. BUt well pierce beat them once and they dropped him this game 4 times alomst. the Riders played the full game and ran up and down with BC. the better team won the game. And luck is ALL the edmnotn has had. from beating BC bad in the last quater to havin your a$$ handed to you on a silver platter by the hamilton ti-cats. Man what do you call that? I call the BC game a good game played by you. But u guys are way to unconsistant to go anwhere in playoffs. You guys will be done first round.

GO BOMBERS

Sorry all , I got carried away with the win- My RIDERS ARE NOT INVINCIBLE- BUT THEY ARE DAMN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIDERS RULE
RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE

P.S. THANKS SASKARGO FOR BEING A RIDER FAN THIS WEEK!!!
GO RIDERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY TURK, WHAT ABOUT ME???

COME BACK HERE, I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!

Well its certainly a step in the right direction considering where we were 5 games ago... OK now some Chest thumping

Revenge is sweet and now we are even BC... we let the last game at TF slip away and now the same as happened to you. We still have a score to settle regarding last years West final ... :slight_smile:

We Finally got that Monkey... Errr... Buck off our back..The guys gonna rot on the Bench which is really sad, he is a very exciting player that makes things happen...fortunately for us, his Rookie mistake cost them a chance at a tie and overtime possiblites..

DEFENSE.. Once again Bend dont break.. and 5 Sacks, I noticed how Dickenson has an extra stat illustrated on TV.....how many hits he is taking, I think he was up too 10 before the concussion.....brutal O-line and Brutal Field goal kicking BC. ( Hello Edm)
IT seems someone new from the D steps up to the plate each week
(Hello Jackie).

OFFENSE...Questionalble play calling by Marcel...A few Key dropped passes... a poor running game they really never tried to establish(Hello KK hurry back) ....Crandell Looked Steady and played well enough to Win (AGAIN), this guy has poise & leadership...Thurman and Richardson are ominous targets... each game they are getting more in sync with Crandell.
If Dominguez can get back lookout!!! (Goodbye Bailey)

The O-line provided so much time, Casey Printers could have ordered a pizza using his cell phone with that protection

SPECIAL TEAMS...for the second week in a row ..blocked Field goal which decided the game....NUFF SAID

GO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

All aboard the band wagon!!!
Rider fans come on out!!!
Your not going to win the cup!!!!
GO ARGOS GO!!!!!

This is coming from the person who said we would only win 4 games this year.

hmmm 8 is double that isn't it?? I am sorry i'm not too good at my 2 times tables.
We may not win the cup. but we have just as good a chance as anyone else in this league

Can't agree more with Turkeybend, now this guy knows what he is talking about.