The AC spoiler day? Stuff them like a turkey?
Changes on the 46
- Hurl starting inside in place of Kilgore, who has been 6 gamed to end his career.
- Labatte is getting a much needed rest, but Clark is in his place. This, IMO, will be the battle to watch. Very interested to see how he does, and if he steps up it would indicate he is ready to be a full time starter. Fulton is back on the 46, and I am guessing they shuffle things around to get him on the 44 so he can come in if Clark struggles. Really glad Labatte is getting a break...he needed it.
- With Hurl starting there is some ratio wiggle with Fulton.
- Doege listed as #2 still. Not to surprising I guess, with KJ ony having a couple practices.
- Walker sitting over the new DT? Wonder if he is actually dinged? Walker has looked pretty darned good this year, so I find this pretty interesting.
Undersized at MLB the Riders will be relying on fast reaction by them, and either great tackling or fast contact to slow running backs down until the supporting cast steps in. Crompton doesn't see to get too rattled from hits, but the Riders need to test that a few times. It is time for the DL to start winning the sack race in games again!
On O, I guess Ford is out...don't entirely get it. With Best back, anticipate some extra runs to the right. Cortez NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS to open Tino's playbook. I know the MO for the Riders is get that first first down, then go from there. Here is an idea...start the game with a direct snap to Swain in motion! Try something new!!! But keep that book open. When Tino gets in a rhythm he looks darned good.