Riders/Lions - Who's going and where are you sitting?

I’m going, I can’t wait! Behind the Lions bench, row 5.

I could hardly sleep last night, and it’s finally gameday! This should be a classic CFL affair, 55,000+ screaming fans, Carl Kidd with the flag, and a great game to boot.

Enjoy everyone!

Are you going, and if so where are your seats?

Wow.

He is like a kidd on Christmas :wink: But to be fair Jman you'd be just as pumped to be going if the riders were hosting the western final and your team was the favorite. As for RLR I'm not going I debated flying home to Vancouver from Winnipeg to go to the game but alas no one I knew was going so I decided to save myself the few hundred dollars.

No. I cant believe he is back. He seems better though... at least here.

I'm back, believe it baby. Glad to be here.

Dont mess it up.

Thanks for the advice buddy, much appreciated.

17 AA...I hope we all have a good time. This trip reminds me why they call Vancouver one of the worlds best cities. It truly is. :slight_smile:

Kel

I think it will be fun, Kel. Thanks for the kind words about Vancouver, we welcome people from all cities :slight_smile:

Good luck to the Lions. They are truly a great team, and my Riders will need to be at their best today. I'm hoping for a good game.

Go Riders!

Just thought that needed some emphasis.

My seat will be right in front of my 20 inch TV. Can't argue with a front row seat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Try staying awake for this one chief!

Not my fault I didn't fall asleep until close to 8 AM. :lol:

I can't believe it, Im sitting here with 8 Riders fans and loving it. Go riders.
And wow do these guys know how to drink!

What time is it over there? :lol: