Riders @ Lions - Who wins?

flick has a broken ankle....crandell is out but he can go if they need him to so its nothing serious i am assuming

Cam Wake is a terrorist!

BC's front 4 are having a great night! Pretty fired up.

what happened to crandall??

Went down but not sure what's wrong.

It looks like a near sellout crowd from here but there's a local blackout in effect.

Its weird for the first quarter the place was empty and it wasn't even until after half that fans started to fill the upper sections. They are still no where near a sellout.

Most of the upper sections are usually closed off.

why Jarious, why? They're all over Geroy and you go deep to him anyhow. Geesh, go for the first down, not the endzone every play.

Cates is looking dang good tonight

and we have the answer - the Defending champs win

He sure did look good. Took control of the game.

And our offense was terrible...God awful. We've gotta fix that (fast).

i forgot to put my rider shirt on in the first half whew wont do that again

Thanks for enlightening me!

Good solid win for the defence. The offense struggled right from the beginning of the game.

Neither offense was very good at all. Durant didn't play very good but he didn't turn the ball over and in close games like this that's the difference.

Probably two of the top defenses in the league so they probably made the offenses look slightly worse then they are as well.

Both teams' offences need some work ... one just happened to do enough to win.

Lions will be lucky to win 1 game this year. Horrible play calling. Theyll be 0 and 3 next week for sure.

You can’t really mean that??? Last week, our Edmonton buddies were saying the same thing after their loss. I was in the odd position of arguing with them that they have hope, their team showed some good stuff, they have things to build on, their ship will come in …

Guess what? Their team won this week.

Do I have to go through that with Lions fans, too?

I’m not sure if I’d go that far, they showed tonight they still have a heck of a defense. I think you’re a much better with Bucky playing QB than Jarious, I felt that he was just a beneficiary of that great D last year and so far this year he’s not proving me wrong.

Perhaps the Lions just got a little over confident after everyone picked them as the early season favourites?