Riders in the Grey Cup - Get tickets now!!

Apparently there are more Rider fans who have bought Grey Cup tickets this year than any other team by far.
Best fans in the CFL, most loyal and most spirited! :wink: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :smiley: :cowboy:

Riders Rule
Rider Pride Nation Wide

Not to mention that the fan leader cannot spell the name of his favorite player and doesn’t seem to know the first name of his QB. whats in the faucets over there? Potash?
Also Rider fans on the road spent 3.5 times more nights in jail than the average traveling fan. link…www.jailmelons.com
And have more food in their hair than the average water buffalo

And lose is spelled lose not loose. Yikes

Better hope it is nice weather at grey cup Turkey if you are going. I know how tough Sask boys like you are afraid of a little rain.

Which team is it that has the worst home record?... oh, thats right its BC... talk about not being able to play outdoors.... :lol: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, my post had nothing to do with the Lions play at home or anywhere. My point was that Turkey likes to call Vancouver always rainy yet he also talks about the tough people from Sask. IMO thinking the rain is a big deal isnt so tough and it doesnt even rain as bad as most people claim. Oh no, its raining, everybody run!

Oh I know..I was just needling you a bit... I really don't worry about cold weather.. Riders play a lot of cold weather games @ TF in late Oct early Nov... and it seems mid-Nov... :wink: