I suppose I could complain about the sometimes trash talking that was occuring on the field.
I suppose I could complain about the Riders being homered but…
On Remembrance Day that does not seem anywhere near appropriate, in fact it would all seem totally irrelevant so I will end by making these comments:
- Congratulations to Calgary on their victory and special congrats to their young qb who played with emotion having dealt with his grandmother’s passing during the past week.
- Congratulations to my Riders for coming back and almost stealing the game from the Stamps. wELL DONE! :thup:
- More importantly I would like to point out to all CFL fans how lucky we are to live in a country that has freedom of expression to voice opinions about anything pretty well anything without recrimINation.
- how lucky are we to live in a country where our emotional stress is worrying whether our CFL football teams play well.
- We take lots for granted in Canada, and, though we have our share of minor problems we are indeed perhaps the luckiest citizens in the world to live in such a wonderful, free country.
- Finally, Remembrance Day is all about remembering and thanking all of our veterans who served to protect our democratic freedoms. To those we must continue to remember and pay homage and CFL results should be secondary to that on this day, REMEMBRANCE DAY - LEST WE FORGET.