Riders Headed to Defend Grey Cup

:cowboy: 3 straight wins then on to an 18-0 season next year!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: 8) 8) :rockin: :cowboy: :wink:

Poor turkey seems so nervous!!!!!!!!

How are the Cats not better off this year than last? Last year, they finished 2nd in the East and had to win twice to make it to the Cup. This year, they finished first and will only have to win once to get back to the Cup. Saying the Cats aren't better off is a pretty silly statement. And if you honestly believe the Riders have a better chance of getting back to, let alone winning, the Cup, you're just a homer. I'm not sure the Cats will win it all (both Calgary and Edmonton are dam god teams), but their chances of getting back/winning are much better than Saskatchewan's. Maybe you should take your green and white glasses off.

Where in hells creation did I say the Riders have a better chance of getting back to Lord Grey's Cup Final. You are a Gronk, and furthermore thus coming into this thread to defend your fellow tccatboy, "Faqh you" :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t kid yourself. The only reason the cats are in the playoffs is because they played Ottawa 3 times. Nobody in the east deserved a bye or a home playoff game.

Never said they were. This thread is about the Riders not the Ticats.

Your talking to a Rider Fan bro. No sense of reality :roll:

So did Montreal.

Your point?

Early in the season I correctly predicted that (at least) 2 of the top 6 teams would be Eastern teams. They are. The top 6 teams made the playoffs. What's the problem?

If you have any doubt about the Tiger-cats, do you need to be reminded that Hamilton won the season series against Saskatchewan? Or that they have beaten every team in the league except Calgary? Or that they won 8 of their last 11 games (and all three losses during that time were against Eastern teams)? Or that they have the league's best run defence? Or that they are one of only 4 teams (Saskatchewan is not one of them) that scored more points than they allowed?

Or how about that no visiting team has ever left Tim Horton's Field with a victory?

Great points Dave :thup: Another one would be that the Ottawa team that greenwhite talks of would that be the same team that his mighty Riders had to comeback on in a game in their home park and ended up squeaking out a lucky victory in OT against or was there another expansion team this season that I'm unaware of ? :stuck_out_tongue:

[url=http://cfl.ca/article/dressler-leads-riders-in-thrilling-overtime-win]http://cfl.ca/article/dressler-leads-ri ... ertime-win[/url]

I've posted the summary of that game just to remind you of one of the only reasons that your team is in the playoffs this year. You should also be thanking your lucky stars that the Riders didn't crossover to the East this season where they got totally destroyed by scores of 48-15/28-3/40-9 and surprise surprise only managed their lone victory over the REDBLACKS.
Good Luck in Edmonton this weekend cause I have a very good feeling your going to need it :smiley: :cowboy:

The point is winning the east isn't exactly a big accomplishment. The top 3 in the west have better records and the fourth has the same record. Hamilton is 2-7 on the road so even if they make the cup, unfortunately one team out there has to, odds are theyll lose. Oh and congrats for beating our second string qb. Something tells me the result would be different with either Durant or Joseph in there.

All I know is that the Stamps are likely grinning ear to ear at this matchup. I get the feeling this one is going to be nasty from the coin toss.

Interesting that although Hamilton beat the Riders by 25 points, the win is lessened by the fact that it was against the second string quarterback. Yet when the Riders beat Edmonton by a touchdown while Edmonton was without their starting quarterback, their leading receiver and their leading rusher, it was not a factor. :cowboy: :lol:

Never said it wasn't a factor. Just pointed out the Riders didn't dress players as well including players on d. The game only became close when Joseph and other players including some olinemen and our entire defensive linemen and Dressler left the game. The Rider o looks a lot better with Joseph in there then with Sunseri when the Riders played the Cats.

My God, the collective delusion of the Rider's fans is astounding. They go 2-6 to back into the playoffs and they think they're going to win a game, or even deserve to be in the playoffs....

:cowboy: :rockin:

[b]Alot of nervous fans on other playoff teams worrying about facing the rejeuvanated SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS, the feared Green and White, the playoff upsetters who are back again to spoil someone's party once again!!!!! 8) :smiley: :slight_smile: :twisted:
My Riders relish re-incarnating regularly 'round this time t'every year. Yahoo! 8) :smiley:
Oh, the joy when they upset. :thup: 8) :o :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, the mental carnage created for opposition led to the slaughter. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kerry and Durant re-united like a Shakespeare play, magically to destroy the dreams of another misguided prairie team.
Oh the joy!!! :twisted: 8) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: [/b]

:cowboy: :rockin:

[b]Alot of nervous fans on other playoff teams worrying about facing the rejeuvanated SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS, the feared Green and White, the playoff upsetters who are back again to spoil someone's party once again!!!!! 8) :smiley: :slight_smile: :twisted:
My Riders relish re-incarnating regularly 'round this time t'every year. Yahoo! 8) :smiley:
Oh, the joy when they upset. :thup: 8) :o :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, the mental carnage created for opposition led to the slaughter. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kerry and Durant re-united like a Shakespeare play, magically to destroy the dreams of another misguided prairie team.
Oh the joy!!! :twisted: 8) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: [/b]

Hold on, point of order. I have one simple question.

Are you insinuating that the team with the third best record in the entire league does not deserve to be in the playoffs?

Just another cheery picking Cat fan bro :lol:

Give him a break, the smog is getting to his brain.

Stayed tuned, well see what happens but its clear as I said earlier its not near the same team who trounced us last year. IMO Edmonton has a better team and will win the game at home.