Riders Headed to Defend Grey Cup

:cowboy: :rockin:

It is playoff time and my Riders are back in the saddle stunning the hapless Esks setting the stage for the upset at Commonwealth Stadium next week. The Riders are back, re-tooled for the playoffs and ready to rumble.
Oh how the Eskimo faithful will worry all week about losing at home when it counts.
And, the Riders thrive in that role. :lol: 8)
Back in the saddle - and, watch your back Calgary! :wink: :rockin: :thup: :cowboy:
Riders Rule Again
Rider Pride Nation Wide :cowboy:

As much as I hate the Riders... It would be good to see Joesph have a good game

Riders beat the Eskimos taxi squad. Donโ€™t book your flight to Vancouver yet.

If Reilly really is hurt and we have to start Nichols, then he might as well book a flight to Calgary. :lol:

Yeh they did, With their own bus stop squad. How else do you answer for Doege and how many others I had never heard of before getting in and dominating the game. Going to be soooooooooooo sweeeeeet taking the esks and that likeable coach of theirs out next week. BTW Esky fans, WestJet flights are transferable to anyone, not just family. Hopefully Kijiji is ready for the onslaught out of Edmonton next Sunday. :lol:

Really? The Rider first team o rammed the ball down Edmontons starting defense. No starters missing on defense for Edmonton. And our o line isn't even at full strength yet wait until next week.

Congratulations to both the Riders & Eskies for making the Western Semi-Final Playoffs next weekend in Edmonton.

It's been a good turn around season for Edmonton over previous years and with new coaches Chris Jones and so on and the Riders have fought the loss of Durant and still made it to the playoffs, always tough for a Champion team to rebound and win a second
but in the CFL you just never know, it depends on who is hot right now and who is not all that regular season crap and stats is out the window when it comes down to the playoffs and game by game.

Have fun both teams and fans next weekend!!

Seems a few Sask fans need a reality check. Here you go: http://www.cfl.ca/statistics/statsGame/id/12769

What will be will be, I like our chances.

Yes and your taxi squad only played well against our rickshaw squad in the second half...we dominated your taxi squad in the first. :roll:

It isn't happening this year Riders. They are a shell of the team that took us down last year.

I guess the difference is your rickshaw squad is the same group playing next week whereas our players sitting out will be back. Enjoy the winter. :cowboy:

Come on off your pink cloud tcmike, this Ti-Cat squad is not any better off than last year either.

:cowboy:

[b]Oh my, I sense the Eskimo faithful are getting queasy stomachs. How will they be able to explain and deal with a semi-final loss to the mighty Rider Priders. All winter, spring, and summer they will be haunted by missed opportunity and the loss of cool on the sidelines of their hotheaded coach. Oh, the pleasure of it, defeating again the team from the City of champions so many years ago!
All week uneasy sleeps will haunt the Esks fans as they brace for the horrid thought of losing to the win when it counts Riders.
My, my, my the CFL is wonderful!!

Rider Pride Nation Wide
Riders Will Rule Again!! 8) :lol: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: [/b]

Oh, turkeybend.

I always enjoy reading your posts. You're funny. :lol:

Looks like the TURKEYBENDER is gearing up for another Riders winning STREAK in the playoffs :lol: :rockin:

Nice Socks by the way,ya Big Turkey :smiley: :lol: :rockin:(green of course :wink: )

It will be a long, long winter in Regina with nothing to do but wait till next year. At least when the Eskimos take out Calgary, Calgary fans can watch the Flames during the winter, in Regina, nothing to do but watch the snow blow by. :lol:

Shows what you know. The Eskimos wonโ€™t take out Calgary, Calgary will take out Calgary. It is, after all the Western Final. :cry:

Point well taken. We can also look forward to Chinooks. Riders fans are green with envy! :cowboy: :lol:

Just like the riders 18 and 0 season. Not going to happen.