Riders have won every game this year!! = Grey Cup!

Riders win again =Grey Cup. Defence superb. Offence will come.

Riders Rule
Als Drooled!! :thup: :cowboy: :rockin:

Lets not get too carried away... its only the first game. Yes, the D was good, 3 INTS, not bad for a "decimated" secondary. There is a ton of room for improvement on offence, but lets not plan the parade just yet.. there are still 17 more games to go.

Yes. Our decimated secondary. What idiot was saying that again? I honestly forget lol

What's with all the people gloating after only one week? Did the CFL shorten the season? :lol:

It's turkeybend :wink:

Should we have the Grey cup parade on the Monday after the Grey Cup or wait until the next Saturday??? It will be cold in November but well worth it!!!
Riders Rule
Als Drool!!

I thought he might be being sarcastic, but I wasn't sure. :lol:

lol i admit i thought the riders secondary wouldnt produce.... but looked good against the als... AC still had a very high completion percentage though... ill have to wait another couple games

I was big fan of Don Matthews.

Montreal will be different without him.

Yes, I know they went the last half of last season without him, but this is a new start.
And a new Alouettes.

Well I think finishing in last place this year in the west is a good thing. Whoever crosses over gets to play two easier games vs eastern opponents on the way to the GC as opposed to grinding it out through the west. The Riders have had horrible luck in Montreal over the years but hey we just beat them there so anything can happen now and the other 3 western teams rarely lose to the east so this could be the year we see an all-western grey cup

That would make a good story -
"last place team wins Grey Cup"

when i first saw this post i thought it was a joke but i dont think it is? first of all calgary looked great, Edmonton looked great, and B.C looked great thats gonna be tough even the riders looked good its a very tough division to win the grey cup in and then they will have to play against the bombers in the grey cup :lol:

good start for the Riders, but it's early

Bombers? LMAO :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

I love how you said all the teams in the West looked great except for the Riders when in actual fact the Riders D allowed 1 point, and that was on a missed field goal…

The Riders are on a winning streak!

So is Calgary ( on a winning streak), but, who did the Stamps lose to at home in the playoffs (lol) last year -- I can't remember??? Oh yes, THE SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riders Rule
Stamps Drool!!!!!!!!!

Turkey, you will be on the plate comes fall. Riders played a poor team and got lucky. Stamps fans will be feasting on you by thanksgiving day weekend. :stuck_out_tongue: :cowboy: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :thup:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

lol

Really oh yes that did happen they have to win one once in a few years. Then you one in preseason (the Saksatchewan version of the Grey Cup). My How can we forget. Larrysmiles your turn!