Riders have more money then brains

LOL, awesome!

Hey look , there's another new billboard that just went up in town advertising the TV show "The Biggest Loser" :smiley: :lol: You can watch it tomorrow night at 7:00 p.m. live on TSN. :smiley:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CN4Bc7fVAAAH7Ci.jpg:large

Sorry Bobo. Riders by 4.

Rod Pederson just hacked Taleback’s account !

LOL !!! Yup looks like Pom Pom Pedersen is at it again :lol: I think what Taleback meant to say was watch out Bobo those Riders are 4…WINS and… 21 losses in their last 25 games , so they’re due :stuck_out_tongue:

This all started with the Riders merchandise division buying signage in Edmonton and Calgary for Rider road games, with thousands of Rider fans attending the games there. This was a way to market to those fans, all the while pumping thousands of dollars into the local CFL economy (a form of revenue sharing). I don't think this is an attempt to "taunt" the opponents, but rather to promote the Rider brand to CFL fans in other markets.

“So how many answered the roll call?”

“Zero.”

“Are you sure?”

“I counted twice.”

Sorry, when was the last Grey Cup Victory for Hamilton?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who went 1-17?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

…the answer Alex is “Who are the 2016 Roughriders”…

So it worked. Heh

We will see in 12 weeks. Don’t count your chickens yet

This just shows how bad some so called CFL fans are. Some are great and some get it. This is about marketing and filling seats in all the CFL stadiums. To see a meme posted here that ties that cheating with that board deifies logic. Really if you do not want rider fans attending your games - paying money in your stadiums, helping your teams finances out ... then man up and say so. Problem is .... your CFL team supports it ( no matter who you are ). Yes they will counter with trash talk and good on them - We need to work together to build the CFL. So it seems just some so called CFL fans are the only ones with an issue about this form of marketing.

My point is - this kinda of cross marketing happens in nearly every sport and is very popular. It fills seats that might other wise sit empty for your home team. The entire CFL benefits from the financial gains and the fan building this helps. Most fans get it and support it. For those here that are complaining please - call your home team and ask to speak with a representative. Ask them if they hate it or love it. You will get different responses but they will all be in the " Heck ya fill our stadium with your fans spending lots of money so they can inspire our fans to cheer louder".

Im sorry some of you feel the need to drive down revenue and the league.... your misguided in your intentions. To those that get it ( which is most of you ) ..... love the trash talking and love seeing a sea of green at stadiums across Canada.... Those fans can get along - those teams are having fun ... maybe the others could learn from that

I’m sorry your team constantly feels the need to cheat. :lol:

Jones did - the players didn't. ( that's my whole point ).

Anyhow - Its Game day and Looking forward to seeing Chick vs Darian !!!!!!

Chick and Durant- 2013 Grey Cup Champions…seems like a 100 yrs ago now considering… :wink: :cowboy:

The only thing that Durant is going to be smoking tonight is the turf every time that Chick hits him and sacks him :rockin:

By the way Rider Nation a huge THANK YOU goes out to you all…Chick looks way,way, better in Black "n Gold dont ya think ? :smiley: :rockin:

https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/john-chick-cp.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

The thing is, that this may make sense in the western cities but Hamilton has just sold out THF for the 20th straight game and only three of those games (including today’s) have involved the Riders. Hamilton has had NO problem filling their stadium with their own fans. While there no doubt will be some Riders fans at the game, I can’t recall ever seeing a “sea of green” at games in Hamilton. Some of the “Rider fans” are also going to be family and friends of Rider players who hail from Southern Ontario - not really fans of the team - just there to support their son or friend who plays for the green and white.

Hamilton is a great story but throwing around 20 sellouts like you are filling BC place is a bit much. 24K should be an expectation not some great feat.

This just shows how bad some so called CFL fans are. Some are great and some get it. [b]This is about marketing and filling seats in all the CFL stadiums.[/b] To see a meme posted here that ties that cheating with that board deifies logic. Really if you do not want rider fans attending your games - paying money in your stadiums, helping your teams finances out ... then man up and say so. Problem is .... your CFL team supports it ( no matter who you are ). Yes they will counter with trash talk and good on them - We need to work together to build the CFL. So it seems just some so called CFL fans are the only ones with an issue about this form of marketing.

My point is - this kinda of cross marketing happens in nearly every sport and is very popular. It fills seats that might other wise sit empty for your home team. The entire CFL benefits from the financial gains and the fan building this helps. Most fans get it and support it. For those here that are complaining please - call your home team and ask to speak with a representative. Ask them if they hate it or love it. You will get different responses but they will all be in the " Heck ya fill our stadium with your fans spending lots of money so they can inspire our fans to cheer louder".

Im sorry some of you feel the need to drive down revenue and the league… your misguided in your intentions. To those that get it ( which is most of you ) … love the trash talking and love seeing a sea of green at stadiums across Canada…… Those fans can get along - those teams are having fun … maybe the others could learn from that

The thing is, that this may make sense in the western cities but Hamilton has just sold out THF for the 20th straight game and only three of those games (including today’s) have involved the Riders. Hamilton has had NO problem filling their stadium with their own fans. While there no doubt will be some Riders fans at the game, I can’t recall ever seeing a “sea of green” at games in Hamilton. Some of the “Rider fans” are also going to be family and friends of Rider players who hail from Southern Ontario - not really fans of the team - just there to support their son or friend who plays for the green and white.

Talk to pub owners - they will disagree. It may be a sell out but that does include Rider fans who live close to you. Pub owners benefit from people coming together to cheer their team as well … Any person who attends is a fan of the CFL - no matter if they are family and friends of the other team or otherwise.

It should be noted that BLM stated after the rider game 10 rider players came over to talk with him and thanked him for ratting out the team! Yup Bo is pure class maybe Jones should take some classes I bet it would take a few semesters and he just might get it but I doubt it.

24,000 as a sellout - LOL. It’s a glorified high school stadium. Add another 10,000 seats, sell that out, that will be much more impressive