Riders Grey Cup Bound

Riders a lock for the Grey Cup. Last week was an aberration. Long live the Riders. Austin for Premier. Tillman for P.M. Kerry Joseph MVP

Nope!
You used up all the season points in this game.

You waisted them.

lol

Hey Turkeybend you have to be careful saying things like that even jest....some people might acttually think you are serious

Its okay Mike.....We know where Turkey comes from. I have numerous "Grains of Salt" from Turkey.

Good all round effort from the Riders today though!

Well, lets just see how the Riders do in B.C. next week. :stuck_out_tongue:

BC is so hurt David Braley may start as QB for the Leos!!! First loss coming big time this week At BC Place. The silence will be deafening. If I was a BC fan I would go gardening or kayaking or to a tree hugging convention or something rather than witness the massacre. The Leos are truly in trouble.
Wally, start Roberto Luongo is GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will need him!!!!!!!!!!!

Riders Rule
Revenge will be sweet!!!!!!

Turkey, we will keep our QB a secret. (I'll give you a hint, I've been jogging around the lake for a week now!) :wink:

Start planning your parade, but please send us a picture of the float from your farm! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sportsman- It would be a pleasure watching you throw td passes to Bobby Ackles but remember, you STILL WILL NEED ROBERTO LUONGO IN NET TO STOP THE GREEN MACHINE. REVENGE WILL BE SWEET!
Rider Pride Nation Wide!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think the Riders can lose by less than 30 this time?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to pass this on whimperLionswhimper(aka- RoarLionsRoar)but DD is gone, Bucko is hurtin'bad and doyoureallythingJariusJwillfigureouttheridersrushjustlikeyouarehavingdifficultyfiguringthisout!;truthishewillberunningforhislifeandwillcoughuptheballmanytimes.

Riders Rule(Canada's Team)
Leos Drool

Jarius played the entire second half when we won in YOUR house by 30 8)

I'm tempted to take the Riders in this game, but probably won't.

riders in the west.. bombers in the east -- grey cup baby 8)

Riders vs. Perogyheads from Winterpeg - what a Canadian classic. Fan turnout and chenanigans would be at an all - time high. What a wonderful result that would be. However, the season has barely begun. Despite my deserved bragging about my beloved Riders thus far ( we should be 4-1 by the way!),I have said this every year- ALL THAT MATTERS IS FOR A TEAM TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, THEN, AND ONLY THEN, THE REAL SEASON BEGINS. How many teams have won the cup after finishing 3rd in their respective divisions---- ans. = LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, the thought of Troy Westwood using his pony-tail to wipe away the tears after a missed /botched field goal from the 10 yd. line to lose the Grey Cup for the Boobers to the exalted Green and White would be a special, touching, emotional sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Troy Go!!!!!!!!!!
riders rule
bombers drool

Looks like its still a scorcher out in Saskatchewan.

Turkey put a hat on already.

Turkey I take it your team won! That is the only time we see you on here! They lose and you crawl under that rock again. Be a real rider fan stick out even when they lose.

Kinda like certain other fans of other teams around this league.....

(pssttt....larry, that's your cue.....larry?)

3-2 AND NOW WERE GOING TO THE GREY CUP?
ITS A LONG SEASON. AND IF THEY LOSE ON THURSDAY DO WE GO BACK TO THE FIRE TILLMAN,AUSTIN AND KJ SONG AND DANCE. TURKEY QUIT GIVING REDWHITE2005 SO MUCH TO LAUGH AT.