Riders Fined 5k

Apparently the entire team pulled a Terrel Owens and stood on the Stamps logo. I dont fully understand since the game was in Regina.
Dickinson needs to learn about class? WTF?

[url=http://www.tsn.ca/riders-again-fined-by-cfl-for-field-violation-1.546337]http://www.tsn.ca/riders-again-fined-by ... n-1.546337[/url]

I guess it was from the week before in Calgary.

Does Orridge have a big gambling bet to pay off here or something? This is getting crazy.

...a team that is out of control...

Does anyone here think a 5k here and a 60k there is going to influence this org???

Not a soul . . . . in fact most of rider organization are laughing like hyenas at other teams and their poverty-stricken fans. . . . . . most rider fans are sick in the head and short of work since the Paul McCallum Manure Dealership closed up shop!

The entire organization has turned into a dumpster fire.

Just as useless on the field as they were last season - - except this year the Riders have been a total embarrassment off the field as well.

And it's for the most asinine things - - not having enough Canadians on the field...trying to hide extra scrap heap finds with the rest of the roster...

Things haven't been this bad since the sordid Trevis Smith debacle.

What's next for the Regina Gong Show - - will Jones be busted at the border for having a few grams of coke in his suitcase?

Sounds like an attempt and team motivation/opponent intimidation; albeit a cheap, cheesy and juvenile attempt.

Every player knows this is not allowed...great ...fine em...but a week later? That is pathetic

Gotta say I love your great insightful posts Lyle B. Style.....even when you occasionally make fun of my team. :lol:

Anyone know what was said between Jones and Dickinson at the end of the game? Any lip readers out there? :?

Sounds like he told him to win with class...speculation as to if it was related to the bad hit one of his guys made for the 2nd time in 2 weeks or the antics Bo pulled at the end of the game...sounds like it was the Bo thing to me though.

"by Lyle B. Style » 14 Aug, 2016 - 11:18

most rider fans are sick in the head and short of work since the Paul McCallum Manure Dealership closed up shop!"

That's what you have to ad to this topic??? What does this have to do with the fans??? Oh great. Joined a couple of weeks and again we get a challenged, Mom's basement living, unemployed troll who has no idea the economics of the country, or even what the word economics means. For the life of me I can't figure out why this forum is going dead faster than the brain cells of some of the new additions From Aug. 5/16 on here.

Orridge was on vacation.

This is funny. Tweet said "Riders forgot to sell seats where their hidden roster guys were sitting.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpxvxvFUEAA7T_Q.jpg:large

Does anyone here think a 5k here and a 60k there is going to influence this org???
Not a soul . . . . in fact most of rider organization are laughing like hyenas at other teams and their poverty-stricken fans. . . . . . most rider fans are sick in the head and short of work since the Paul McCallum Manure Dealership closed up shop!
That is the most disgusting comment that reflects the extremely poor fans that have been showing up on this site. Go ahead and hate a team but this over the top foaming at the mouth venom from posters is sickening.

He did say "win with some class". Not that Jones knows anything about class, although he could learn by watching Dickenson's response to his antics.

"Oh yeah?? Well...Lose within the rules!"

Toss them in jail. This is the crime of the century. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

WTF, is the big deal ? So what ? :?

This is the dumbest thing since Austin touched Stalla.

Why is it even mentioned ? , much less fined.

Get a life Orridge. :thdn:
Go find something in your office to do.:thdn:
Proceed to fine yourself for wasting time. :roll: