RIDERS DESCIMATED!!!!!! LOL!!

See we real rider fans realize that BC played better than us. We know we lost, and thats just the way it is. But that gives a teams fans who were last in their division absolutely no right to bash a team who got farther than they did. EE you should be ashamed of yourself. What gives you the right to bash the riders? This year the riders are better than the eskimos. Just accept it and move on...

Some 'Smo fans must have pretty empty lives if the only thing they have left after their team misses the playoffs is to ramble on endlessly about whether other teams win or lose.
Being a fan has nothing to do with the sentiments that some like to babble about.
And I suspect that if the 'Smos miss the play-offs again next year, those type of wasteful and mean spirited individuals will likely snap a few bones getting off the bandwagon as fast as they can because they have neither class, nor conviction, ie., they are not truly fans......

For myself, rather than spend time lamenting a Rider loss, I am already moving on and congratulate the Lions for a great season, a great game and I'll be pulling for the Lions in the Cup.

Good luck!

Well you know that some people can only make themselves feel better by tearing down someone else.

You know, Waddell Smith was arrested for urinating in public? A proud legacy indeed.

Yet again you’re quite original.

Actually only two Rider fans dumped manure on the lawn NOT all Rider fans. We didn’t all get together and decide hey let’s go to McCallums house. I actually thought that was pretty obvious, but I guess some people just don’t get that and take the easy way out and lump all people together.

As for talking about the game there isn’t much to talk about, I congratulated the Lions on another thread and wished them luck.

Now I’m sure you’ll respond to this with another comment about how the Riders haven’t won the grey cup in awhile or make another comment about the manure, and we can argue back and forth for 18 pages, like you like to do, but to tell you the truth you aren’t worth my time. I got more important things to do then to argue with someone who has yet to bring anything valuable to this forum.

I sort of disagree roughy, larry and EE show how much better the rest of the posters are on this forum… because the rest us show sportsmanship and are gracious in vicotry or defeat.

They did put a better fight against your Eskimos-- they put the nail in the Esks coffin this year-- no wonder the Eskimos didnt deserve to make the playoffs , they coudnt even beat the Ti-Cats!!

Why do you guys reply to them unless you guys enjoy their treatment! Simply do not reply. Are they worth your time and effort. EE and Smiles are having their fun! Simply do not reply and do not give what they are are looking for. MInd you I do enjoy the bickering between you all it seems laughable. But really did any one think last week that either Calgary or Regina had a chance against the Lions team. As far as Edmonton is concerned they played one less game then then the Stamps two less then the Riders who cares it is a sport for fans to enjoy. Right now the Lions will be playing the Als next week! And I would bet the Lions will decimate the Als in this one.

Wow Eskimo fans coming in here and bashing the Team that finished ahead of them! What's that? Your Eskimos SUCKED? REALLY?

7-11? WOW.. that's not good!

Missing the playoffs? really? how shocking. (NOT)

Face it boys.. the Eskimos were not a good team this year.. in reality they should have been 5-13..

You can use all the past and rub in our faces all you want but the bottom line is that was yesterday, this is today! and you're no where to be seen!

Every team has fans who are an embarrassment, we(I'm wearing my Eskimo fan hat) have EE and Smiles. The unfortunate part is, we have to put up with them every game, you only have to put up with the likes of them part of the time.

One thing that did surprize me is that the Riders seemed to be unprepared for the crowd noise. Last year the Eskimos practiced with noise being pumped into Commonwealth, knowing that B.C. Place was going to be loud.

I find it strange that Barrett would not have worked on the exchange between QB and centre under these adverse conditions, yet the Riders appeared totally unprepared.

They did work on the noise aspect, but until you play under those conditions, you cannot be fully prepared.
But the Riders practiced all week on a silent count, and if you noticed, Joseph was signalling, and doing what he was supposed to do, the receivers moved, etc., and then…and then…for some reason, O’Day and Joseph were never on the same page.

Congrats to BC, they showed up and proved that they were the better team. I read that they wanted to prove that the 3-1 record didn't signify who the better team was between the two. Point made.
There was talk of the Riders playing this one to win for Shivers... I wonder how much affect Shivers comments the day before the game had on their motivation. I feel for the Argonauts on the change of call after the replay on the fumble, refs seemed to choke on that one... Good luck to BC and I guess I will have to cheer for them on Sunday but I'll still be in the stands in Green. Can't change the colour of your blood...

Glad to see I won’t be hearing from you again, roughyfan, as your bitterness and petty insults are growing tiresome already. Quit living in the past. Who cares what the riders did yesterday? As of TODAY, they are out of the playoffs, and will be watching the Grey Cup on TV, like they always do. I’d be bitter as well, if this was the situation for my team for 17 years in a row. Hold your chin up, rider fans. Every league needs their lovable losers, and the riders are definitely losers.

I’m right here, cflisthebest. And I’m looking forward to watching the Grey Cup on TV, just like the riders will. Congrats on your 17 year streak of not winning anything in an 8 team league. It is quite impressive.

At the end of the day, the only difference between the riders and the Eskimos TODAY, is that the Eskimos actually win the Grey Cup occasionally. TODAY, both these teams are out of the playoffs and will be watching the Grey Cup on TV. Please don’t live in the past. Focus on TODAY.

Pathetic when you thrive on another team’s loss? Careful now, you’re insulting every Rider fan on this forum who was ecstatic when the Esks missed the playoffs. Look a little closer to home before you post your drivel. Idiot.

Oh I have something to celebrate alright. I’m still celebrating the Esks sweeping the series against the Riders! LOL

I was just as happy seeing the Riders get crushed as I would have been watching the Esks win. I could never have dreamed that the Riders would have been obliviated like they were. It was beautiful!!!

Funny thing is, even though the Riders lose year after year after year, I never get tired of it!

Looking forward to next years shortcomings!

I'm celebrating Hamilton's sweep of the Esks this year...and I'm not even a Ti-Cat fan!!

EE is still celebrating the Esks wins over the Riders? The last game of the season they won only due to Rider indifference. I guess its already been a long offseason for you already. Maybe the Esks are starting a new streak, 35 years being out of the playoffs... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know Sambo, even if that were to occur, something tells me EE would still not shut up…

Speaking of Hamilton, how did the Esks make out against them in the home and home series? Oh ya, 0 - 2.