Riders cry about bad calls

The first halve of that game told the storey. Two struggling teams trying to keep their head above water. One has no offence, the other has no defence.

He was in the air when he was going in so how can you tell with the camera angles that the CFL has

OK EE now your crossing into Assargo territory… first off its Spelled HALF… halve is plural… so stop before you make yourself look like more of an ass than your above comment

and BTW what the do you care about the Riders/Winnipeg …your team is 6-3.

:roll:

I was at the game in Regina sitting on the 8 yard line north side enzone a few rows up in the stands. I was watching when Keith scored that touchdown in the north endzone and it looked like he broke the endzone plane to me, and also to the 2 refs that were standing on the endzone line approximately ten yards away on either side who immediately signalled it was a touchdown.

As far as the Stegall touchdown screwup which also happened in the north endzone. I really cannot say with absolute certainty whether he had control of the ball. When he came down, his back was kind of facing towards where i was sitting. So i couldn’t say for sure if he had control of the ball when or before he hit the ground. However i was surprised as anyone when they ruled it an incomplete pass considering the caliber of player Stegall is.

I didnt see it so I cannot comment but it sounds like you are saying that TD's should be awarded baised on the players name, automatic touchdowns for certain players?

As I wrote in another thread.

WINNIPEG has been the victum of 2 terrible calls in 2 games.That was a TD, and the refs missed it.

But there is a solution to all of this.

1. Except that the refs will be terrible for all games.

2. Hope that your fav. team scores enough points , so it doesn't matter.

3. If your team has 86 points scored against them in 2 games , then except that you do not have a good team.

TV replays, to me, looked decisive. Keith broke the plane, and Stegall got robbed. His was a catch - plain as day. To reiterate the point: reffing uses humans and humans are prone to error. It's much easier for us to be armchair refs than it is to be there making the calls in real time.

ROTFM…

Stegall caught that one pass.The refs heard all thr rider fans crying again.
You rider fans better never complain about calls again.I have yet to see bomber fans crying about the call.
As for you Dentor,you make me laugh.You don't know anything about football do you?
You think your team has a chance at a cup.Your wrong.Your team is an average team.Average teams don't win cups.O.K. maybe in 1989.That was fluke.You can say all you want.However AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGOOOOSSSS are the CHAMPS!!!!!!!

If you haven't heard the BOmbers fans complaining about the refs you haven't read any of the posts, especially in the Blue Bombers section about **** the referees.

It's frustrating to see the Big Blue lose their last two games when their offence is putting up the points. Not only did the defence give up 86 points, but it was two struggling teams, Hamilton and Saskatchewan they opened the floodgates to.

You sound like the ultimate crybaby… :cry: If you’re at all impartial you can accept the fact that the efforts of the Canadian Football League during the off-season actually improved the overall quality of officiating. That was a bad call, no doubt. But you constantly berade the officiating in this league and it gets nauseating. You said in an earlier post the the “NFL makes mistakes all the time”, yet you used a two year old example. So, “all the time”? Back it up with better evidence than that, pal.

Your only accurate statement was the third one…and ya shoulda left it at that.

Just wanted to let SASKARGO know where to look so she can see for herself that the rider fan’s are not the only fan’s to complain about call’s,and I am not saying that Bomber fan’s dont have a right to be complaining.Every team has had bad calls called against them or no call’s called. Anyway I thought you might want to look in these forums probably not but hey I thought you might want to be human for a change:
–Instant Replay
–Disgusting CFL Offiating
and in the Winnipeg Forum :
–The Referees
Anyway to the Bomber fan’s see you next week ,I’m sure it will be another good game.

Once again I have to correct you “Oh” illiterate one…
I did not say anywhere we have a chance at the Cup…I said we are legit playoff contenders now we have someone who can score points & we are tied for 3rd place

Yet to see bomber fans complaining??? OMFG you are so blinded with hate you fail to read unless its a Riders post??

No one gives a Rats A** for your opinions anymore, because you proved yourself a Moron time and time again…

Can you read ? Read my post again…those were 2 [not 1] bad calls. PROVE ME WRONG …but this my advice to others… :roll:

The NFL makes mistakes , the NHL makes mistakes , YOU make mistakes…and that is life…deal with it. :roll:

WIN…had 2 bad calls in 2 weeks…but I wrote…your team should be better , so it wouldn’t matter.

CFL officiating IS NOT better…it is worse.See the CAL/ED game today.?.. RAY’s non fumble.?

BUT CALGARY lost because of bad coaching and horrible play calling at the end of the game…so they deserved to loose.PLUS EDMONTON ,were very GOOD! :smiley:

We all play with the same bad REFS… :roll:

If you had bothered to read most of my opinions on this topic, I have always wrote that bad REFS are part of sports. :roll:

And teams loose games , not the refs.

Sorry, if that bothers you…and stay off the bottle, please.

Ouch! That comment really got to you hey? LOL! You must be a Rider fan.

BTW halve is grammatically correct. And for your information halves is the plural form. Halve is not plural. It just means to divide into two equal parts. Next time think before you type!

"I said we are legit playoff contenders "… And you’re attempting to correct my grammar? LOL

I think the only “moron” here is you Dentor.

No your a trash talking Ass... I stand Corrected. Your still wrong.... Half is used in the context of sport ..?Care to shoot yourself again in the Foot?
Legit is slang...now I suppose you gonna tell me I am wrong again?

I’m sorry but I’d have to consider Merriam-Webster as more of an authority on grammer than ‘Dentor’. You may want to check it out yourself.

BTW it’s you are (you’re) not your ("No your a trash talking ")

LOL then you should have a field day with Saskargo…only reason you even butted in is your a trash talker.