Rider's Creampuff Schedule

My mistake then. Didn’t know you were trying to be funny. Sorry.

Good luck to BC in the semis against Calgary. That was meant to be funny.

Hey no hard feelings

…guys always get the credit…sheesh…

Can I play?
Hmmmmm...creampuffs....

Someone needs to design an emoticon that drools and we can avoid further confusion.

I love the weak schedule suggestion though.
We play Hamilton twice and then Edmonton.
The Lions play Edmonton twice, then Hamilton.
They play Calgary without Burris, we play Calgary without Burris.
But our schedule recently is way softer than the Lions....

:thup:

Judging by the response I would say there are some nervous Riders fans.

Calling me dumb is just... well dumb. Obviously you didn't go through the schedule with a fine tooth comb like I did. Its called handcapping my friends and guys do it all the time when they want to make an informed decision.

I did it because I wanted to assess how good Sask really is and I think they are behind Toronto and tied with Winnepeg and Calgary. No one has given any rational arguement to the contrary other than to call me dumb and say we all play the same teams.

Yah, we played Edmonton back to back and barely beat them. But hey, they are/were fighting for their playoff lives. Hamilton gave up entirely weeks ago.

Yah, we all play the same teams and the same schedule but where and when you play a team has a profound difference. ie. would you rather play Calgary with Burris or Smith? Montreal with Butler or Cavillo?

Duh, I guess I'm the dumb one though.

I wonder if we will see how overrated the Lions are if they play a healthy Henry Burris in the last week of the season... if he plays the way he is capable of, the Lions and Riders just might be watching the GC game from the sidelines.

...beat ya to it, slowpoke...

you are.

I hope the Ticats are just as bad next week. Riders played a good game and made it a no brainer. The Lions played the same Ticats and were given a good scare so who is to say the "creampuff" sched for the Riders is misleading. Any CFL team can win on any given day and shouldn't be taken lightly or gimmes. Riders showing they are a good team and putting away the weaker teams.

Butler plays for TORONTO you dip. And Calvillo started both games against Riders. Burris started 2 of 3. Who is Smith? His name is Sankee. Smith got pulled early. Sankee passed for 3000 yards or something in the CFL. Back around 2001 or 2002. Then he went to the NFL.

Just cheer for BC. You have a lot of Rider thoughts. Like those few are of anything worth reading. Butler in Montreal.

I don’t know if you are dumb or not, but Butler doesn’t play for Montreal…
And I think the Lions maybe got a back-up QB in Montreal, now didn’t they.
Maybe you got an Edmonton team fighting for their lives…but with Lefors and Jyles, not Ricky Ray.
Generally, I think you need even finer teeth on that comb…

All I know is, I’ll wager Kent Austin is happier with the way the Riders are playing right now than Wally is with how the Lions are playing.

lol i just noticed haha

…and got the credit for doing so…

Ok… if you want comparables? We beat Burrisless Calgary 42-9 and you only beat them 33-21.

We stack up pretty good against the Riders too. 2-1 with one loss on Jarius Jackson’s first ever career start. And one of the riders said it was a statement game. ha!

come on Lionbacker, playing the Cats in week four is a heck of a lot harder than now. They still had pride and hope.

My bad on Butler. I meant Toronto and Bishop.

Keep the comparables coming.
Smith gets hurt in the first half and Calgary puts in Nealy–raw rookie that clearly wasn’t ready for prime time, and the Lions run up the score.
We drive Smith out of the game—and the league, but Calgary comes out in the second half with Sankey, a veteran QB with several years under his belt.
The halftime scores were 22-7 and 21-4, but we gave them a punt return TD, or it is 22-0 at the half.
Smith vs. Smith we pitched a shut-out.
And on the road as opposed to at home…

Next?

What can I say? Girl’s got skillz…