Riders - Best Team in the League

:cowboy: :rockin:

As we approach Thanksgiving again, we Rider fans are thankful that we have again the top team in the West and most likely the top team in the CFL. Again, great coaching, superb quarterbacking, excellent Canadian and import receivers, a smart offensive line, a scheming defense that is tough to read, good special teams and of course the 13th man at home are an unbeatable combination down the stretch. We give thanks to the football gods for blessing the province of Saskatchewan with the best football team in the country. Man, it is good to be a Rider fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :rockin: :rockin: :thup: :thup: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :wink:

Riders Rule again
Rider Pride Nation Wide :rockin: :lol:

..... and Happy Thanksgiving to all CFL fans and Canadians. What a league, what a country. Have i stetched my neck out too much on this one?????????????????????????????????????????????????? :wink:

ya want a brownie badge or what :wink:

The standings say otherwise, turkey. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too turkeybend. 8)
"ESKIE" Pride - Alberta Wide :stuck_out_tongue:

Calgary. . . 10 wins, 3 losses, 452 points for, 295 points against.

Montreal. . . 9 wins, 4 losses, 409 points for, 337 points against.

Saskatchewan. . . 9 wins, 4 losses, 380 points for, 345 points against.

That tells me that, so far this season, Calgary is the best team in the league, Montreal is the second best team in the league, and Sasktachewan is the third best team in the league.

Lies.

I'm just surprised nobody has told you, in the Thanksgiving spirit, to "get stuffed". :wink:

Tells me that they need more East-Vs-West games instead of this playing the same teams playing each other four times a year and others only twice. Make a max of 3 games against any division opponent and use the extra games to play against another divisions team 3 times.

If they did that, then each team would only be playing one more game outside of their division than they do now. One more game wouldn't make that much of a difference in terms of the East-West dynamic. On the other hand, it evens things out so that each team plays 9 games inside their division and 9 games outside.

you talk too much :wink:

Are you accusing MadJack of fudging the numbers? :o :o :o

It also would also eliminate the need to tally scores in the event of a tie at the end of the season.

what sask fans see

Saskatchewan. . . 9 wins, 4 losses, 380 points against, 345 points for.

Montreal. . . blah wins, blah losses, 409 points against, 337 points for.

Calgary. . . blah wins, blah losses, 452 points against, 295 points for.

:cowboy:

Nope, but lies lol

Nope, SSK fans just blindly support anything Roughrider as the polls have shown :lol:
If a cfl.ca poll were to ask "who's having a better year as a reciver?"
"Terrence Edwards, Arland Bruce, SJ Green, Ken Yon Rambo or Jordan Sisco?" take a wild guess who would win :wink:

and yet, they failed to win the best QBReciever poll

After this week it is a good possibility that Saskatchewan, Calgary and Montreal could be sitting at 10-4. Of course by default this means Saskatchewan is ranked number 1 overall.

nahh, I think they will still rank more like number 2 :wink:

Lets have a poll after this weekend. They are never wrong.