Riders Best CFL team of All-Time!!!!?????????????

HAHAHAHAHA

LOL

Yes he sort of turned into gainer did he not? lol

the best team is never down by 17 in the 4th quarter.

The best team also punches the ball into the end zone to win a game when it gets 3 chances to do so.

Turkey, you are reeling in some blowfish, and it seems its not only the Salmon that are swimming upstream along the Fraser river… :lol: :lol:

did it ever occur to those such as sambo, that some might just be playing along??

Like most times Sambo just does not get it. :lol:
Sambo just by the title it should tweak even the slowest of posters that good old Turkey is having fun. You need to calm down man enjoy the fun.

LOL no one claimed this version of the lions this year to be the best ever. Thx for a perfect example of over sensitive rider fan who needs to lash back at any hint of a slight.gg. And turkey, for most OUTSTANDING player Ill take Wake over anyone on the rider. You want to talk beast? theres one.

I guess you just don’t get it either , 05. What makes you think I was being serious and not just poking a little fun at the Lions? Talk about needing to calm down…

I would say someone not getting my joke and making a post like this would be being over sensitive, but do try to take my jab with a grain of salt… as it was itended… :wink: :roll: :roll:

Turkey, you are reeling in some blowfish, and it seems its not only the Salmon that are swimming upstream along the Fraser river... Laughing

Seems to me it is you that does not understand.

Again , another joke… its not my fault if you dont get it.

Turkey’s like that bachelor uncle who comes over for Thanksgiving Dinner, and after everyone is seated at the table, asks the five year old to “pull his finger”, and he rips off a doozie.

Anyone else would be booted out on their arse, but he’s the guy where everyone just laughs and says “That’s our Turkey!”

…and therefore has moderator-granted diplomatic immunity…truck on turkeybend, truck on…

The beauty of the internet and simple typed words is that they are way to easy to misinterpret. there are no visual clues or mannerisms to observe to properly guess a posters intent. yay intarwebs :smiley: