Riders at Stamps week 7

Actually o'day should have been put in, he's a local guy, he knows the territory, he should have been put in last time, this organization needs stability.

O’Day is not a local guy, he is from the US. He also seriously lacks contacts and scouting experience, but both are growing well. He is going to gain some nice experience now, and that should take him a long way. Even he said to the media that the comparison of working with each set of staff was drastic and indicated the work now was a lot less tire spinning and had a vision. BT was on record stating that he didn’t care about the future only now. Not exactly what you want a guys experience to be under…this experience is going to round him out very nicely and IMO the reason a factor in Reynolds wanting him to stick around is future contingency…smart move. On another note there are some trust issues across the league with O’day that go back to when he was a player and are speculated to have been similar after as well. He is working his way past those now, but it is still something he wears. When he first went into the office there were players considered not being a part of this organization because of that history. I mentioned this in here when he first went into the front office and again when he was considered for GM…so it is not something I am just throwing out there. I think O’Day has a chance to grow into being a very good GM in the future now…I for one have a hard time overlooking those past matters…but as new blood comes into the league and old moves out…probably not an issue.

Well, l don't know who that person should be, but I wish they could find someone to stick around for many years to come, and build the team, so it doesn't need this rebuilding all the time, just keep adding a few new players every year, similar ti b.c. Or Calgary.

Yea that game wasn't too bad. They only lost by 20.

It was close until about 7 mins left in the 4th. Had the defense been able to get off the field on that 2nd and 13 instead of giving up a first down on a PI call the game could have been very different. That will hopefully come as the team gets some experience. Until then we are stuck with the growing pains.

Pretty standard practice for his unfortunate family situation.