Riders at Leos PBP Thread

This is a game that both teams have to win. A rookie head coach going up against the winningest coach in the CFL. Truth be told, I could see BOTH of them gone by Labour Day if their teams' fortunes do not turn around. Oh - there is this little thing called the ABIII trade that happened...

Bueller..... Bueller... Beuller.....

Hey HTD - i'm here... lol

BC looks prepared, and SK looks... bad...

It looks as though BC is not as bad as their record indicates… but Saskatchewan IS… and actually deaserves BC’s record… but thankfully their 1 win was over Montreal!!

Greg Marshall's tenure as a Head Coach... just might be the shortest ever.... wow!.. might be a reason why this guy took so long to BECOME a HC

Man...

The 'Riders look awful!!!!

Penthouse to basement in one easy step!!

I don't know...

Maybe Ken Miller knew something and got out while the gettin' was good??

They've lost alot of key talent from skill positions over the last two years that you cannot make up for...

Lost Stevie Baggs and John Chick off the D-Line...

Lost Andy Fantusz and Rob Bagg from the receiving corps...

Lost Luca Congi...

Is AB3 playing?

WTF kind of call was that?????

2nd and inches and you LOSE 8 yards?????

No DC F... he isn't

How the hell did Durant get that pass off???

The 'Riders seem to have something going just before the half...

No...

There's no way he would know the playbook...

He's on the sideline..

VERY nice TD to Getz...

Jerome Dennis got burned... lol

Touchdown!!!

By former Tiger-Cat Chris Getzlaff!!!

Clearly the guys they brought into the regular season was ones they thought that could replce the losses... so it comes down to scouting that has failed this team?... OR the HC who chose these replacements?..... as I type SSK hits pay dirt.. TD....

I don't think scouting can replace a defensive lineman like Chick...

He was a beast...Baggs is a great pass rusher..

And it's very hard to replace Canadian talent like Fantusz...

It's happened in the span of less than 2 years and it's hard to make up for that type of loss of talent...

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Scouting FOUND a player like Chick.....
Baggs I agree on.... a great rusher...

Fantuz has been found and has been replaced on other teams (that is scouting)

Losing 3 or 4 players should not bring you from the Penthouse to the basement that is a combination of scouting and coaching.. you HAVE to bring in players that can cover at least half of your losses just to minimize those losses

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFMXy_iqhURIVY4glW8ZQbBRGiNB2ZnUL5pLStrjk3tYlQXbFwJA

I thought Ben Stein giving a lecture on the Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act of 1930 in a monotonous tone would be more entertaining than this game.

I haven't seen much of it, but it doesn't look that good. So I won't bother watching the rest of it. I guess I'll see you in tomorrow's game thread.