Riders are on their way down, weakness exposed!

The Riders are in trouble!

they have had their huge Weakness exposed and they clearly have not corrected it… (oh wait, 2 weaknesses. I forgot about special teams)

Our defense cannot stop the run. And we’re going to not make any corrections with this problem.

there is a good possibility that we COULD have a 3 game losing streak.

another terrible one quarter performance by the riders... who's to blame? Players or Coaches? cause something is wrong.

Saskatchewan also has a terrible running game, with no holes being opened up and facing 2nd and long repeatedly. In six of the last seven games, Cates failed to run for over 50 yards and in four of those games, Durant was the team's leading rusher. That is going to kill them down the stretch.

But two blocked field goals in back-to-back games is inexcusable, especially when they inexplicably had Sean Lucas off the line of scrimmage on both blocks.

Yup, Daly needs to be taken back behind the barn and shot!

we need help.

Maybe VoiceofReason is right... The Esks will upset the Riders in the semi. :smiley:

Don't forget a lack of vision on offense. Berry just can't get away from run, pass, punt. The dreaded RPP. It is now time to PLAY CHARLES and sit Cates. No time to tag team anymore. 3 games left.
DD has to start using his legs. Was effective in the 1st quarter and in the second half he just sits in the pocket, which collapsed time and again. Don't our coaches watch the game or do they just cross their fingers and hope for the best.
Daly has to go.
Our biggest weakness is coaching. Hopson better start doing some managing of this team ASAP, or we are toast. Can we hire Tillman away from Edmonton?

The Riders offensively are fine, defensively they aren't that bad either. The real weakness is special teams. That's back to back games where a field goal was blocked. I think we've had 5 total blocks this season. In any level of football that is unacceptable.

Nope...Tillman will be in Edmonton for a long time. Edmonton will be in the GC next year, just watch. we were just too stupid to let him go. And I don't want to hear any rants about morals here, this is a business and our Sask business is about to go into the toilet. Actually we ARE in the toilet we're just doing that final swirl and rise to the top of the bowl before it all go's down in one fell swoop.

Week 15, the Riders are in a game for 1st place in the West, and judging by some of the posts on here they are destined for last place.

Wow, Rider fans are even more fickle than Tiger-Cat fans. If someone didn't know the records, they'd think the Riders were 0-15 based on some people are killing them.

I know they lost today, but hot damn, you guys are blasting everyone and anyone.

the way they're playing you shouldn't be surprised.

because when your team after 15 weeks has failed to fix ANY of their Special Teams problems,

you Know there is serious issues in that team.

Maybe VoiceofReason is right... The Esks will upset the Riders in the semi. :D
well given that we play each other twice in the last 3 games - going to to get to know each other up close and personal lol

I will say one thing, at least you're mad after a loss. You should see how Tiger-Cat fans treat Mike Gibson after the Cats win 36-11.

I agree, you guys have problems. I feel the Riders record is actually overly inflated. They have won some games this season (especially at the beginning) that they were lucky to win, but I don't think there have been any that they have lost where you thought to yourself, "boy they deserved to win that one". They are a mediocre team that should be 7-8 or 8-7 at best.

Any chance rider fans will admit they got beat by a better team?

more than willing to yes.

Any chance rider fans will admit they got beat by a better team?
Of course they did - just like the previous week when the crapped the bed and lost to TO - full credit to TO for the play of the year fake knee.

I don't think its a question of Riders fans agreeing they lost to a better team - we are harder on our team then anyone else. I think you need to ask if your question is gloating? Just saying as there are no complaints that the Riders should have won - heck given their performance in the second half they where lucky to be in the game in the last minute.

I agree, you guys have problems. I feel the Riders record is actually overly inflated. They have won some games this season (especially at the beginning) that they were lucky to win, but I don't think there have been any that they have lost where you thought to yourself, "boy they deserved to win that one". They are a mediocre team that should be 7-8 or 8-7 at best.
same could be said about every team - That's what makes the CFL the game it is - parity

The road to the GC just got a lot tougher for the Riders. They may have to resort to putting 13 players on the field to get there

:D