Riders are looking great ! for season tickets..

Wow. 18,000 sold so far, way ahead of last years pace!

can you imagine if the Riders had a 50,000 seat stadium? especially today with Saskatchewan blooming and people moving back there!?

Now if they can put together another good team this year!! :slight_smile:

I think the better question is why don't you guys have a 50,000 seat stadium? Or at least 35,000. Time to expand.

They are working on it aren't they? new/expanding? There is another thread about that.

Anyway, even if you hate the team, you gotta admire the fans!

I think you’re right, and it’s about time. Think of the extra revenue!

Well, now they sold 18,004. I just ponied up about $1750 for the privilege of throwing beer at Wally.

For those of you who humouristically challenged, I'm kidding.....my seats are on the west side.

West side sucks!!!
And you can still get Wally as he comes out of the tunnel…

And the Lions likely have no problem throwing gifts into the crowd for you guys. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah…I like my beer in cans, thanks.

Plus, I have young kids. When they go, there’s too many things I have to explain if we sit on the East side.

beer in a can? thats why i sneak my booze into games... easy solution... give your kids a back pack with a picture of hanna montana. put your booze in that bag. never gets searched. totally kidding... or am i?

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you are kidding… using your kids as mules.

A little extra cash coming home from Mexico as well, I imagine…

Look, mommy, this airport puppy REEEEEAAAALLLLY likes me!

mule is a little harsh... i prefer "passive liason so substance equality" and since there my wife's kids...