Riders and their cheating allegations..

Again. Everyone in the thread understands whats being discussed here. Go away.

To me, there is a HUGE difference between one or two players and the 95 that the riders brought in.

The lame excuse that “everyone is doing it” sounds like something a child would respond with. This team has a history of deception. This is not the first time they’ve been caught ignoring the rules.

Trust me, this will NOT be the last.

Watching the Stamps/Riders game tonight, it’s disturbing to see all the signs hung by Rider fans ragging on Mitchell for blowing the whistle on their team’s cheating.

An interesting side note to the hiding players issue -- this, copied from an article by Rob Vanstone in the Regina Leader-Post:

Members of the local media — and this reporter, especially — should be feeling rather sheepish. We all knew that the Roughriders were working out extra players after practice. It happened in front of us every day, while we were waiting for Jones to conduct his daily scrum. One day, I even counted the number of players (at least 20) who were working out after practice. Was anything written? Was anything assigned? Were any questions asked? No. I could have written about it. I could have assigned somebody to write about it. I was a glittering 0-for-2, and guilty of an assumption that business was being conducted as per usual in the CFL.

What I’m guessing Vanstone didn’t write, is that he was worried that if he shone a light on the issue, he’d get a truckload of manure dumped on his lawn by somebody.