Riders almost robbed by homer refereeing in Winterpeg.

:cowboy: My Riders were not to be denied but they had to overcome adversity big time as the penalty calls were about 3-1 against Saskatchewan. ON the stats sheet on this site it does not show the penalty count. No wonder, as fans would be able to see the favouritism to make a home team look good. Riders had many calls that were blatant calls made obviously against the Riders to hurt their record.

Give credit where credit is due. My Riders won on the road, beating the refs, the Bomber players, the Bomber fans and still pulled it out. Well done Riders, defending Grey Cup champions still strong sending a message to Bomberland.
I will give credit to the Bombers, their new head coach and Drew Willy. A valiant effort and great comeback to respectability this year but you lost to a superior team.
Welcome to Riderville Messamm.

Riders Rule Again! :rockin: 8) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dude, come on, Winnipeg handed you guys this game. Forget penalties. Penalties may have been a story in the first half, but in the second half it was all about Winnipeg's imploding.

:cowboy: Show me the final count of penalties called and yardage against my Riders compared to Winterpeg and I will rest my case!! :rockin:

ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A SCUMBAG AND A TROLL.

you should avoid looking in the mirror when posting :stuck_out_tongue:

Uncalled for. Clean it up.

4 calls mainly summed up the game

1 - the 15 yard roughing penalty that was over sold by the bomber. Took some time to sort it out as it was in fact a penalty but should have been a 10 yard blocking call

2 and 3 - the home field called flags. There were 2 calls well after the play that home field syndrome kicked in

4 - the challenge on the over the line of scrimmage. Yes I know it came from command centre but had zero chance of being overturned and argueablly could have been a game changer allowing the bombers to get their breath

To be clear I am not suggesting the officials did anything intentionally or targeted one team. What I am saying is the officiating became a distraction within the game.

His comments are uncalled for. I will not take what I said back!

:cowboy: My Riders were not to be denied but they had to overcome adversity big time as the penalty calls were about 3-1 against Saskatchewan. ON the stats sheet on this site it does not show the penalty count. No wonder, as fans would be able to see the favouritism to make a home team look good. Riders had many calls that were blatant calls made obviously against the Riders to hurt their record. Give credit where credit is due. My Riders won on the road, beating the refs, the Bomber players, the Bomber fans and still pulled it out. Well done Riders, defending Grey Cup champions still strong sending a message to Bomberland. I will give credit to the Bombers, their new head coach and Drew Willy. A valiant effort and great comeback to respectability this year but you lost to a superior team. Welcome to Riderville Messamm.

Riders Rule Again! :rockin: 8) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Turkeybend is our version of the onion - google it.

He/she is our sense of humour to remind us to keep it light - he/she is anything but a troll

...having not watched the game, the rider fans here sound almost desperate...

The officiating wasn’t great, but it was in no way homer officiating. You guys need to take what Turkey says with a giant grain of salt.

His humor if you can call it that stinks.

…no, this isn’t remotely accurate

Then by all means, continue with the childish name calling. You won’t be long for this forum.

:cowboy: My Riders were not to be denied but they had to overcome adversity big time as the penalty calls were about 3-1 against Saskatchewan. ON the stats sheet on this site it does not show the penalty count. No wonder, as fans would be able to see the favouritism to make a home team look good. Riders had many calls that were blatant calls made obviously against the Riders to hurt their record. Give credit where credit is due. My Riders won on the road, beating the refs, the Bomber players, the Bomber fans and still pulled it out. Well done Riders, defending Grey Cup champions still strong sending a message to Bomberland. I will give credit to the Bombers, their new head coach and Drew Willy. A valiant effort and great comeback to respectability this year but you lost to a superior team. Welcome to Riderville Messamm.

Turkeybend is our version of the onion - google it.

He/she is our sense of humour to remind us to keep it light - he/she is anything but a troll

His humor if you can call it that stinks.

The last time turkey vanished from the forums we almost had the military called out to look for them. All too often the forum is boringly dead. Turkey’s post just like those on the onion are satire and remind us that being a fan is suppose to be fun.

...you should research satire, it isn't what TB2 is doing...

Fine kick me off. I don’t care. My comment history has been respectable. I’m sick of his so called humor that goes to far.

How thin is your skin?

1. No one has provided the penalty count yet.
  2. I believe Saskatchewan's Head coach threw a challenge flag once just to make a point out of frustration. He knew there was no Pass interference on the play but the calls were terribly one-sided against the Riders.
  3. No one died here folks. This is a game not life. Being a fan is supposed to be fun and emotional. I lean to the fun side to provoke some reaction. If some posters get offended think of all the problems in the world that are serious ones. Then think about an eccentric CFL fan making a comment that seems riduculous and put it into perspestive.

CFL Forever - Particularly as a diversion from life's problems hence don't make it one too.

CHeers to all CFL Fans :rockin: :wink:

Penalties according to TSN

Riders 17-173

Bombers 8-73