Riders Aerial Attack

ever since nealon played for edmonchuck, i always thought he looked scared on the field. running when he should be throwing, throwing when he should be running.

it's good the riders have some big strong receivers this year. because nealon is one of thos QBs who make the receivers work really hard for the ball. i don't know how may passes in the T.O. game were behind the receiver or were jump balls.

when a receiver is in motion shouldn't he catch the ball instride instead of stopping and reaching back for it? even his quick passes to the flats are like 3 yards behind.

As many know I am not a big fan of the Riders or Nealon. But one thing I have noticed this year that Nealon is not going into that panic mode you mentioned in your post. He looked very poised when playing in the Toronto game. Chris and Jeremy will like that statment! But this is what I noticed in this game.

Thank you 2005, you took the words right out of my mouth. The thing I don’t get is how some of the rider fans can keep on complaining about Greene. He was 31-39, I don’t care how far the passes were that is really good, any time your at 80%, after throwing that many passes, you know you must be doing something right. So lay off and give him a chance.

I think Chris what is concerning them is the short passing game especially the outs he is throwing. I really hope for him the game plan changes. I really think that is the problem. It does open the middle but defenses will soon catch onto this and one of those is going the other way. But so far Nealon has played it safe going for short passes. But again if it wins you games I guess you can not complain. I do know that they played against a very good defense Toronto has and we are now seeing that Toronto's offense is not as bad as a lot of us thought. I guess the only thing now is that the Riders are dealing with injuries.