Riders add QBs Dinwiddie and Reesing

Nice to compare Todd Reesing (already) to Doug Flutie, who was a genius at QB.

Reesing is generously listed at 5'10, 200 lbs...more like 5'9, 180 lbs..

It will be interesting seeing his learning curve, ability to settle ,make the quick reads and throw between linemen and around their reach advantage.

He'll be pancaked into the ER if tries playing Flutie ball up here.

Kid looks like he's got some serious talent.

I was especially impressed with the first few highlights. . . his ability to throw a deep and accurate pass without setting his feet is impressive. . . and that's a skill that can't really be taught. . .

was thinking the exact same thing. :thup:

Having seen Reesing play several times in person, I think Sask has found a gem. Wish the Argos got him first.

Most people don't know that Reesing played the majority of his senior year injured. His OL and Ku's defense also sucked last fall. I'm sure he's been on the phone with former teammate Jon Cornish of what to expect.

Great feedback here and all, as no doubt I had no idea he played hurt last year. That would explain why he did not have all that hype as he had his junior season from ESPN.

After reading these posts I am more interested as well to see what Reesing can do up in the CFL with the receivers in SK despite the long odds against such Big 12 quarterbacks also in the CFL.