Rider "priders" now flaming in leotards !

Anyone have pictures of these flaming fans please post them :slight_smile:

What???? Was that post to have made sense?

This is uncalled for and homophobic to boot. Dude, what are you doing? :oops:

Not homophobic at all. According to some Rider fans they have taken to immitating the Canuck leotard wearing fans. i just want to see pictures of it. I have a hard time believing it.

Another brilliant topic…

Hfx wants one the costumes to wear next time he goes to the bar... :wink:

That way he can point out what he wants to drink without his hands maybe?

And then the bartender will ask him "what kind" of shooter he wants. :lol:

There were a couple of Bomber fans doing the leotard thing Sunday, vs the Als. I guess it is the rage, but doesn't have the same effect since there isn't a penalty box in football.

Canuck fans weren't the only ones doing it. Some Flyer fans dressed in orange ones too during the playoffs. http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Can-Philly-fans-help-the-Flyers-bite-back-vs-Br?urn=nhl,238968 All of them must be on drugs.

So that infamous clip of the two dudes crawling about the penalty box from that NHL playoff game was the introduction, and now this is the nationwide coming out party? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’ll be funny if this trend hits some NFL market too, but no question it won’t go over very well in some places including here in Philadelphia. :lol:

I can't wait till the regular season to start :roll:

Sorry, Hfx, my bad. I didn't realize this was an actual game trend.

They probably were just covering up from the mosquitos.

Looks like all that leotard pride worked this weekend with the teams of the 4 dudes in Rider Green and the 2 dudes in Blue and in Gold respectively, as shown on TSN, prevailing?

Now will this flaming trend catch on as shown with the crowd shots on TSN? :lol: