Rider fans its that time

LOL yup their making a mountian out of a mole hill yet again. Bannister is being replaced by Battle.

It's that train of thought that got us to 5-0... why change a good thing now???

I just hope the Riders don't get all the "breaks" this tme :wink:

Looks like watermelon prices just doubled at the Brentwood Safeway as they anticipate the usual flock of prarie folk who don't get out much and know that "thems for eating not fer wearing on yer head".

Sorry RW2005, I couldn't resist since you threw out the invitation for a verbal scrimmage. Good stuff! But 8500 out of 35,650 is still a HUGE number ratio wise. 23.842917251051893408134642356241% of total attendence just for your MIT dweebs! :lol:

Eric Tillman just seen taping a Belgian waffle to Henry Burris' back in hopes that it will motivate Scott Schultz.

Speaking of streakers, I didn’t see it on the tube because, of course, I was at the game, but did they show on TV the awesome tackle the big fat security guy gave him? I thought he had hurt the guy! He friggin NAILED him to the turf. I was surprised he actually caught him! What did they show on TSN?

Lets see if we can make a prediction,

Burris: 12 pulls to the facemask in front of the refs, yapping that he either a hit to the head or face mask.

Burris; 4 calls to the refs about none existent pass interference calls. Two after interceptions.

I heard that they are thinking of dropping glass jaw down to third string for this game. So they don't have to put him in. He doesn't want to be put on the injured list three years in a row playing the riders.

All joking aside, this should be an interesting game. The Sask defence comes up against a strong offensive team again. Defensively we should be able to limit them. The question will be can the riders offense respond. I think they can.

News flash…Burris can not perform against the Rider defence… Hufnagal dresses to try and help the Stamps win…

Dickinson is probably loving being second string no more concussions from the Rider Defence.

CATES.

No problem all in good fun.

Very good Mike and Eric Tillman will be in the club house crying and singing the blues about the SMS and injuries. By half time the green crowd with the green baggies will be very quiet. That 800 or so fans do not equate to half the stadium. Math must not be taught in the school system there I will have to check with Jm02 she might be able to verify that for me.

Now this one is just plain silly.

Crates or Cates our defense will crate him.

Now now redwhite2005, be nice. I mean it could have been worse he could have said Barrett. Another former stamps quarterback with linkages to Saskatchewan.

Hey Mike I was being nice and I like Danny B. I would like to see him back in the CFL coaching.

I know redwhite2005....just jerking that chain a little...

Oh I realize that and so far everyone is having fun doing that which is great to see. So Mike with the injuries and all Gainer will be at QB and slot back with be waterboy Joe. Is that right? Actually I like to give credit to the riders they have performed well with all the injuries happening to key players. So this weekend it will not be a surprise to anyone if this is a blow out for the Stamps. So those rider fans that will attend be sure you eat your watermelons instead of wearing them. Now for my amusing diatribe! Ready!

That dam Cates what a traitor for leaving Calgary and going to Saskatchewan does he not know that is wrong? He promised to play for the Stamps and just gets traded to the riders. He is a jerk! LOL Sound familar LOL.

I am going to contact his Uncle Larry Cates an Ex Stamp great and tell him to call him a traitor. LOL

Redandwhite have you got the moldy notcho chips loaded in the truck to dump on Larrys neighbors brothers friends drive way. LOL
This game everyone have fun it is a sport first and foremost/ Remember there are familes in attendance your actions may cause the younger generation to wear something else then watermelons on their heads. But most of all have fun win or lose.

I figure with Burris's habit of throwing low and having balls batted down, he would likely be throwing at least one into Verdun face mask. And he will run for a touchdown to win the game.