Rider Fans in Trouble!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH RIDERS!?

In the Philippines, you can buy an excellent locally made pilsner beer there called San Miguel for as cheap as 35 cents canadian in a bar and 15 cents if you buy in a store.

The cheap Heinenkein on that Dutch island; is it not locally produced there rather than imported. I think it is like Carlsberg, where the label is found all over the place but locally brewed.

Corona’s pretty good, just too expensive.

But remember guys,"... An alcoholic is a man who has worked his way from BOTTOMS UP!"

I got to give Pilsner props for all the Rider stuff they give away in their beer, but I wouldn't be caught dead drinking that stuff.

It seems you either hate it or love it out here. I do enjoy Great Western Pilsner and Keiths though.

Yeah, but I like it.

blue and kokanee all the way

rye coke press is the drink of champions. followed by beer. I am partial to Great Western Pil. Or just good old Pil.
And to the Heineken lover, I'm in Argentina right now, and 1L bottles are about $2. So you can think about this country for your next vacation as well.

Turkey, you totally disappointed me. After all the Grey Cup routes you had planned following earlier wins, I was expecting something more outrageous! :lol: :lol:

By the way, how's the Grey Cup float comming along? :wink:

Wait for my TurkeyRankings this week!!