Rider Fans- Best Fans in CFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....and it's perfectly legal....it's electronic noise that isn't allowed.....

Yell all you wanna...it's football, for crying out loud!!

it isn't football when the bloddy players can't play the game becase they can't hear the snap count by the QB and they can't play, and the team needs to take a time out, or a penalty becase of the noise.

To me, that's cheap, and weak.

It's called being the home team.....having the crowd on your side. Crowd noise is the best part of the game. And yes, it is still football.

Don't like it? Go watch something else.

Cricket anyone?

kanga - you sound like a sissie. Crowd noise is part of the game and involves the home fans making them feel they can make a difference. The way you silence the crowd is by making a big play and shutting them up!

.....and if you can't, then it s.ucks to be you!!

just when I thought KK couldnt get more retarded...arguing crowd noise? holy crap do you know anything about football?

Wow, you really don’t understand this game at all and the strategy that comes into play when the home fans are loud, especially silent snap counts and the quarterback having trouble audibling at the line.

well that makes sense roughy since KK has proven in other threads that he doesn't know what an audible is.

Now he wants to have a go. :roll:

I have known tons about football, from AFL (since I was wearing diapers) to NFL (since I was seven). So I would think long and hard before you ask that question, cuz I do know my jack about football.

I just don't agree with the crowd making so much noise that the game can't be played, there is making noise, and then their is making NOISE. It’s a pity that you guys don’t agree with me.

This isn't like basketball (sport made by Canadians, but not enjoyed in Canada as much as the US and the world) with the free throw line for a penalty, this is football.

and since their is a rule for electonic noise, there couls very well be a rule for fan noise in the future.

I was unaware that sound effects the path of the football or the way the players move.

The only thing noise effects is the way the offence has to call the plays and call the snap before the play starts, again it's strategy and you could ask many football fans and you would be hard pressed to find one (other than yourself) who disagreed with me.

ok, mate, I'm all for fan noise as long as it doesn't effect the play (QB can get the play off, call the snap, etc.), I'm not in favor of it when it does, and stops play to the point where nothing happens.

thats where your wrong. i want nothing more than to completely ignore your posts, and i never 'want' to have a go with you. Notice i can hold in my frustration with you on most of your posts, and that's tough, cause you are dominating the board again tonight with your inanne comments. It's just when you say something so completely incomprehensible to common sense like USSR was good or that crowd noise is bad that I cant help myself but to call you out on your stupidity. It's a total waste of both our time, but isnt everything you post here. and saying youve been following football all your life just makes you look worse. if you were a rank noob i could forgive your obvious confusion with the game, but you saying you have followed versions of football since you were in diapers proves you can't learn even after years of trying.

That’s what crowd noise is suppose to do, disrupt the play calling and make the quarterback go to a silent count (I feel like I’m going in circles here).

It’s a major reason why teams have home field advantage because of that 13th man and the disruption they bring.

And what does the USSR have to do with anything on here? I know a lot about the basics of the game before I came on here, and have learned more every time I log on. To say I know nothing before I logged on tonight when I was voicing my opinion on something is just a lame excuse and a lie, heck, I would good so far as to say it's an attack.

ok, so he tells the players in the huddle, and just expects them to know the play when he snaps and, etc etc etc.

I guess their is stagery in that. Still think it’s bloody stupid that a team has to use a time out becase the fans are too loud, by hey, that just me.

i didnt say it you prove it every post

1. “dominating the board again tonight with your inanne comments”

2. “completely incomprehensible to common sense”

3. “It’s a total waste of both our time, but isnt everything you post here.”

so much for the forum guidelines. :roll:

Hey, it’s not like I’m gonna propose a rule for this or anything.

my comments are all true and if you dont like it get me banned. you yell in all caps when someone says 'a dingo ate your baby' come on those things I said is nothing you've never heard people complain about before. I seriously dare you to try this crap you pull on a real board like hfboards.com you'd get banned in two days for flooding.

yeah, ok, whatever, NEXT!!!!!!!!

(this from a guy who wouldn't make me his friend on myspace cuz of spelling issues, ON MYSPACE!!! :roll:)

Roughyfan, got any more to add?

here, mate, is my basic thing, it's pair of the game, it sure as hell isn't gonna change, you guys like it, I don't as much as you guys do, leave it at that.