RIDER DRAFT PICKS

I THINKTHE RIDERS SHOULD TRADE A COUPLE OF THEiIR DRAFT PICKS FOR TERRY VAUGHN HE`S A PROVEN WINNER AND ALWAYS A THOUSAND YARD MAN AND WOULD GO WELL WITH THE OTHER RECIEVERS SASKATCHEWAN HAS ALLREADY SIGNED........... WHAT DO YOU THINK SIGNED GANGGREEN

I really don't think we need another reciever. Dominguez is great, Bailey I think will light it up this year. Moore is Travis Moore and can do stuff on one leg that lots of others can't do on 2. French and Grant are both Solid canadian slots. Thurman is a very good rookie who can play slot or wr and is a good backup. Corey Holmes will play a lot in reciever sets and can make things happen any time he gets the ball. Plus I believe Roy has brought in some new recievers for training camp to challenge these guys. I am not saying I would not take Vaughn, but I would rather have the picks. We can use them to get another canadian o-linemen as we still do not have a legitimate backup canadian. Same for DL, we let Gibson go, so we need another canadian d-linemen. Also never hurts to get another candain db, even if we have some ok ones in Gordon and Edwards.

I say keep the picks. work out better in the long run then getting vaughn who is getting old.

I agree with Billy_Soup. Adding another good receiver would strengthen an already strong group. It would serve us better to go after another position or keep the draft picks to strengthen different positions. Myself, I wouldn't mind improving our linebacking group. Don't get me wrong, I think our linebackers are good, I just think we could use a more marquis player.

Yes I too agree with Billy soup vaughn would be nice but we don't need him we need a all star middle linebacker its not that Trevis Smith is bad but he isn't the most consistent.
Also sometimes I question his intensity level. But Hunt and Mitchell are great.

terry vaughn is worth way more than a couple of draft picks

I like how Vaughn is "getting old" yet Travis Moore can "do more on one leg that most others can't do on 2".

Ahhh, it's thick yet again in Riderville, ain't it? :roll:

Please, how is Travis Moore not better than Terry Vaughn. Vaughn is worth about 1 draft pic or less considering his Outrageous salary.

The difference between is Moore and Vaughn or the Riders and the ESKS is moore is worth his money, and once again the guy in edmonton is not.

Oh well i'm sure you guys will sign another guy for 200+

First off Travis Moore pushed Terry Vaughn out of the Stmap line up when both were palying in the 90’s. Vaughn claimed he did not see the ball enough so moved north. Now I am not saying Vaughn is the worst player here but I think both are very talented receivers. But age is now becoming a factor can they keep up with the younger guys showing up at preseason. Class guys all the way for sure.

the post should have read RIDER NOSE PICKS......hahah haha hahah hahahah hahahahhahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahhahahah hahahah ahahahah haahahh ahahahahahhahahahahahahah hahahah ahahahah ahhahahahaha ahhaahhahaha hhahahaahh hahahahaha hahahahaahah hahaahahh hahah hahaha haha ah a

vaughn is woth every penny...dont tell me he's gettin old cuz he still got 1000 yards last season, he still goes over the middle, and he still fights for every yard. if that isnt enough then he's a valuable teacher to younger players. why would you rate flutie so high, he's ;like 40...theres no way flutie has a better chance of being good than TV does

Well, Vaughn is getting old. So is Moore and last year he also had over 1000 yds. The point is that Vaughn has less yrs in him then the three 1st round picks and that the Riders already have a solid receiving core. I think that any Rider fan would be excited to have Vaughn join the Green Machine, but not at the cost of three 1st round draft picks. Let Moore be the valuable teacher to the younger players for the Riders.

Dys...

I can't see Vaughn going to the Riders. I agree that at his age coupled with his salary he is not an attractive fit for them. They are better off looking to groom a younger guy or two to step in down the road. As for the debate about who is a better reciever, that's a tough call. Both are impact players. Consistency is import for a go to guy and Vaughn has caught for over a 1000 yards ten years in a row. Moore has shown that he is capable of it, time will tell if he can stay healthy and produce consistently.