Rider cuts have been released

A few surprises Morty Ivy especially with Kilgore headed to the 6 game IR. Ivy could be a quick pick up for another team. A lot ofyoung guys could end up on the PR and some with 5th year left.
Eteinne lost out and Sisco finally saw his time run out.
Eteinne also could accept a PR job being a home town boy.
Jermaine Thomas was released as well leaving Allen and Tosten RB by Comittee.
Brandon Issac a known name but moving from SAM to Will LB usually does not end in a successful trasition.

Hhhhmmm ,,, any room for a return home of Hugh Charles ? .................

RELEASE

National receiver Alex Anthony
National receiver Kristopher Bastien
International defensive lineman Jeremy Beal
National linebacker Travis Bent
International receiver Dan DePalma
International defensive lineman Robert Eddins
National receiver Jade Etienne
International linebacker Brandon Isaac
International linebacker Mortty Ivy
National fullback Andre Lalonde
National kicker John Mark
International defensive back Greg McCoy
National offensive lineman Kyle Paterson
National linebacker Kevin Regimbald
International receiver DeMarco Sampson
National receiver Jordan Sisco
International defensive back Troy Stoudermire
International defensive lineman Richard Sumlin
International receiver Isaiah Sweeney
International running back Jermaine Thomas
International offensive lineman Devin Tyler
National offensive lineman Matt Vonk
International quarterback Adam Weber
National defensive back Matt Webster
National defensive lineman Ryan Wellman
International defensive lineman Markus White

MOVED TO ONE GAME INJURY LIST

National offensive lineman Corey Watman 

MOVED TO 6-GAME INJURY LIST

International linebacker Chad Kilgore
International defensive back Carlos Thomas

My guesses on the 12 moving to PR if they are not snagged up:

National receiver Alex Anthony
National receiver Kristopher Bastien
International defensive lineman Jeremy Beal
International defensive lineman Robert Eddins
National receiver Jade Etienne
International linebacker Mortty Ivy
National kicker John Mark
National linebacker Kevin Regimbald
International defensive back Troy Stoudermire
International defensive lineman Richard Sumlin
National offensive lineman Matt Vonk
National defensive lineman Ryan Wellman

Etienne surprises me...they only have Getz as a National SB and he is hurt with a hammy. perhaps they are going to attempt moving Pierzchalsk inside or something?
Little surprised on Ivy.

Pierzchalsk looked awesome in pre season and was a high draft pick so playing well in the pre season is not super surprising but a big difference from pre season to regular season defense, Starting DBs and those earning jobs, and CIS to CFL. Usually takes a bit of time for a CIS receiver to make the adjustment to the speed of the game and players at the pro level.
Keeping Eteienne close by is probably smart idea. He has been an even higher draft pick and began to look comfortable last season for the first time in his 3rd season.
Sisco another former high draft pick is in need of new scenery at this point. Being a former top National draft pick will get him some other chances.
Timing is a lot some times and Sisco has had terrible timing, injuries, etc. Matt Carter now in Ottawa along these same lines.
Morty Ivy is probably receiving other offers, however there may be something going on behind closed doors as the Riders are manuvering and shuffling spots.

Noticed that Sumlin was also released. For sure some new DTs should be coming in.

Beal

o...and yeah....for some reason i thought PR was upped from 7 to 12, tis only 10

No room for Devin Tyler. That's too bad. I know it's tough to hang on to import OLs, especially if they don't start for you.

Wasn't Beal signed a couple days ago just to be released yesterday?

He will be on PR on Monday I assume. Can't technically announce that yet. Being so new, no way do they put him on the 46 yet...need a week or 2 just to evaluate and make sure he can be brought up to game shape within a few weeks...if not he'll be gone.

Who was the international DT that had the seizure in the beginning of camp?

Markus White
I guess they are something he has always dealt with, not something that was brought on by the practice per say

Yes that is what I had heard during the training camp radio show. He is supposed to have been really good too.

The Bombers have picked up Troy Stoudermire. Too bad...I figured he would wiggle onto the roster at some point this year...looked damned good in preseason. Thought he should have had a spot over LeGree, and REALLY don't understand the signing of DePalma at WR to sit on the PR over this guy...the Riders are deep in WR.

Markus white was placed on the PR earlier this week. He is the real deal from what I have heard and read by Riders. Missing time in TC likely the reason he is on the PR for now. I think that he is the guy that the Riders ultimately has as a starter on the Dline.