Rider-Argo game thread

Regular season football is finally back for Rider fans today. I'm looking forward to seeing what this completely new Rider team is going to look like.

anticipating that the Riders will have a solid front 7, but they will really need to step up with this secondary....it is a new group entirely and they are already battling a couple injuries. Thinking their O is going to struggle pretty hard but get a bit better as the game continues, and their run game will be weak and get exposed as an Achilles on the team.

Toronto's key to success...their OL can not play like week 1, and they need to keep 4 on the DL more often. They have been a pretty good bounceback team in recent years so we will see if that continues. I think they are a much better team than they showed in week 1, but again, their OL is a concern. Ray needs to get into his quick pass groove. If they can actually protect him better than last week, the Riders secondary will likely have meltdowns at this stage and Ray can torch them

The game is on TSN 2 as that Ottawa-Montreal flag fest is running a bit long.

Big special teams let down for the Riders.

Game on folks as Ottawa stand to win.

TD Durie after a horrifically bad punt from Joke Bartel.

The game is down right unwatchable. Between the flags and the injuries, the pace is horrible.

Edit :

Wrong thread. Sorry.

Is Bartel still considered a Canadian?

#9 Ansah has absolutely no chance when he's trying to cover 1 on 1.

Big 3rd down stand - - Argo defence, what!

LMAO @ the Riders - - their defence is just as terrible as it was last year.

Haha..SCREW CHRIS JONES!!!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

My hate for Chris Jones is almost as strong as my hate for Rogers a d the Jays

Toronto starting FOUR (4) Canadians on defence. Looking good so far.

#28 John Dixon having a terrible debut in Regina.

Love Greg Jones' game - - he's right there with Bighill as the best MLB in the league.

Love Greg Jones' game - - he's right there with Bighill as the best MLB in the league.

I can only hear Rod Black explain this one again now. Why wouldn't he be considered a National though he's Australian?

Durant on his wallet courtesy of Ricky Foley. Total blow by on the left tackle.

Where was this team last week in front of the home crowd?

What a read on the screen by Ricky Foley to blow up another play.