Ride To Montreal

I'm sure a few days ago is saw an article that said you could pay $125, and get a round trip to Montreal and a game ticket, did i read this correctly?

i thought it was actually less than that....about $110. But either way yes round trip with a game ticket on the train with the team.

3rd post from the top.
105 bucks including tax
Long day, great fun, especially after a win. The players ride back with the fans. Crappy seats, so have some beverages.
Please feel free to punch that stupid Lark mascot in the nose, as a fellow train rider did a few years back. :twisted:

here's the link :slight_smile: . http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... bea88f1dc3

too bad theres no ticket upgrade option... making that long trip and having THOSE seats isn't the best experience for those that want to WATCH the game.

Oh well... hopefully the scalpers will let us upgrade :wink:

The trip will take place on August 25th, 2007. The cost of the trip is $105 with all applicable taxes included. The $105 covers your train ticket as well as your game ticket.

With the size of the stadium and the fact that Montreal sells out every game the option to upgrade your seat was not available.

How are ticket sales going?? I'm still not 100% sure if I can go, but I was curious if it's almost sold out yet.

Is that remark intended to ENcourage or DIScourage others from making the trip? (Sorry. Couldn’t resist. LOL).

People are able to make up their own mind about going without my decision playing a part. Not everyone is going to beg me to go like you did. :stuck_out_tongue:

Roughly just under 100 seats remain. I would imagine the trip will sellout within the next week or two. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Good one.