Ricky Williams might stay in the CFL ? (Orlando Report)

your original thats for sure

Whatever happens, I've been a fan of his for a long time, so I wish him the very best no matter where he plays. I'd love to see him continue in the CFL.

CaptainKirk is exactly right.

There was nothing for Ricky to “redeem”.His personality is and was exactly as advertised.
Seems al the people who considered his signing a disgrace, a black eye for the league etc.etc. are either quiet or singing another tune now.

If anything his play has been a significant let-down, he should have had a much larger impact, whether its the playbook remains to be seen.

But if he were to return is he THAT much better the the majority of backs in the league right now for the money he’s paid? His stats and play dont bear it out.

His agent is quoted in today's Toronto Star as saying Williams will seek reinstatement to the NFL and play in Miami next season. However, the agent has a vested interest in where Ricky plays eh. Ten percent of Ricky's NFL salary is better than 10% of his CFL salary.

An Argo fan

Just thought of this, there was something about his running style that caught me and now I know what it is: he runs a bit upright like Jesse Lumsden I find. Just an observation, nothing else.

lol.

also ive notice that they both run with the ball secured in one arm while continously moving their feet. just an observation.

And I've noticed that Jeese was able to put together a much better highlight reel of his first several CFL games than Ricky could.

And last year's Ti-Cats were much worse than this year's Argos.

newworldorder wrote:

also ive notice that they both run with the ball secured in one arm while continously moving their feet. just an observation.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, funny there nwo but I'll getcha back!! :wink:

lol. just having some fun.

yeah ricky couldnt put together a highlight film that would impress you. hes hasnt accomplished much in his career. but jesse wow he is god like. he has highlights from one season in the cfl. yep hes the best. hey where did your little pic go of your hero. thats must be lumsden’s helmet. lol. you embarass yourself with such comments…but dont stop on my account.

Pardon the interruption, but often when I peruse a posting by you I get this feeling I’m peeking into a kiddies bedroom.

pedophile

nwo, I am pretty sure you completely missed the point of CaptainKirk's post.

What else is new?

I’m a huge fan of Ricky Wiliams as a person and a football player.

give me a break i got the point.....i agree with him. i can still bust his chops.

lol. not so fast my friend. you have NO room to talk.